***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Football is back!)

Who wins?

• Total voters

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this defense is not good! I’m sorry but they have zero help besides Mack, but the worst part of this defense by far are the fucking linebackers, Trevathan looks slow as shit and Roquan is just average in my mind, I preferred Kwiatkoski to be honest he made ashit ton more big plays in a third of the time or less.
Is it me or should trubisky have easily run for first down on first field goal on second down?
a half way good when would have thrown two or three tds that half on the same damn plays called but Nagy’s time clock management was fucking pathetic as was the defense and they get the ducking ball back!

two or three other plays should have been caught. Graham is slow as shit too, great signing pace.

Bright spot- Darnell Mooney looks better than everyone outside of robinson!!!
Running game was pretty good

Extending Trevaithon, signing Patterson, signing Graham, extending Massie...

these things reek of general mismanagement.

having to pay back-up QB's 15 million every year.

I guess Foles is like the Last Jedi now and our only hope to make Mack/Quinn worth while.

Gotta give Trubisky a few games for the team to work out these issues together, but if their seats are hot look out. Probably 4 quarters left of the Mitch experiment.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
halftime show is a bunch of nuts. The problem today is not Trubisky. He has missed a few throws, but so has every QB ever. He is keeping his eyes down field and forcing the defense to spread out. The run game is doing well. The receivers/TEs need to create better separation.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
halftime show is a bunch of nuts. The problem today is not Trubisky. He has missed a few throws, but so has every QB ever. He is keeping his eyes down field and forcing the defense to spread out. The run game is doing well. The receivers/TEs need to create better separation.
Graham looks like shit

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
They had great zoom meetings though. Why is this the same shit? Great practice too. ??

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Bench Mitch if he has two more scoreless possessions.

We do not have to lose the game...what's the point anymore? Bench him.
Do it now, give Foles time to get warmed up.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So sit out and heal up. Limping through the whole season and not being effective isnt going to help anyone.

Side note Cam Newton looking awesome.
I hear ya...but not much there behind him

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Does anyone think the bears will lose this game?

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubs has looked bad.. Foles quite possibly is an upgrade... But some people are acting like we have a Dan Marino on the bench.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Now he runs it up the middle to keep the oak running

He's so in over his bald head......go be a cheerleader or a social justice warrior
I cannot believe he didn’t stop the oak.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
At least Chicago's baseball teams are good

the fucking White Sox would outscore the Bears

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The biggest issue with Mitch this game is one that's been a common thread to his career. He brings a lack of flow to the O game. One area Foles can be good at if not overly pressured. Mitch starts the 2nd 1/2 but the leash will tighten if we don't turn this game around.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Trubisky getting a lot of drops on balls that are at the very edge of receivers catch radius. Thats both on WRs but also on QB to be more accurate. When Graham is dropping bunnies thats on him, when every receiver on the team is having the issue you look at the guy passing the ball.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Stockholm called, you have symptoms.