***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Football is back!)

Who wins?

• Total voters

Bust

Liked Posts:
100 yards passing, Mitch will pad his stats in the 4th when lions get in prevent and give him the underneath stuff to stop the quick score

coolio

Liked Posts:
If the bears lose like 3 in a row do we even want Foles in? So he could fuck us out of getting a high pick

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Someone remind the bears there are no preseason games this year
the Pagano defenses in Baltimore had blitzes coming out of nowhere and they applied pressure but this defense is like a "bend but don't break" defense. I know Fangio played a similar "bend but don't break", but at least he was excellent at it.
Fangio excelled in pressure. Not Pagano. They haven’t been able to pressure the QB for more than a year.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Mitch has regressed every year. He cannot even hit guys 3 feet away.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I gave up complaining about Nagy ball...he will never change

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
WTF with Nagy? 2 scores down in the 2nd half and running that much... Finally. Sink or swim with your choice of QB or use the other one.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trevaithon, Raquan Smith, Graham, Patterson, Massie, RRH, Leno, Trubisky, Cohen, Pace, Nagy, Pagano.

This is my fire, release, or trade list to get done before week 2. Rip the band-aid off, start searching for solutions, eliminate cancer, and suck for Lawrence.

As insane and absurd as it might sound, its actually the way forward.

I'd put Foles on IR with turf toe or Covid privacy statement and play Bray, let Foles play next year to sit Lawrence one year behind an intelligent veteran.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Are streams so far behind people are talking about the last offensive drive AFTER the Lions just scored, or are idiots just being idiots?