***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Football is back!)

Who wins?

• Total voters

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Relax there is no proof of that yet. He has played well against Lions before. His accuracy is still hit or miss.
I think you read it wrong. I wasn’t the one saying he just changed. I was letting the other poster know that he just didn’t get accurate now and he’s going to stay that way.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lot of work to be done with the lucky bastards. Shit win is a win I guess. Still not sold on Trubs against very weak secondary

pablovi

Liked Posts:
yup, But your QB still sucks.
Not as much as that Lions receiver though? That’s was bad! They had the game won Twice! No reason to throw the ball on thrid down, and that drop!

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Had to stop reading. My computer receiver card is a good minute or two behind for some reason.
Exciting end on both sides to a frustrating game on both sides.

Mitch obviously has some ability in crunch time. I think this falls on the coach/play caller to bring it out of him earlier in the games so it's not always crunch time.
As with other years since I see 90% of the problem isn't on the field. If the players can do it for 3 minutes they can do it for 60 minutes. If Nagy is doing an upside down Lovie and rope a dope for the first 3.75 quarters he needs to turn it on a bit earlier.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Haters just can't ever be happy! Trubisky 104.2 rating, 3 TD 0 Int, 242 yards!!!
Vs the Lions 5th string CBs week 1. Im not a hater. Im a Bears fan and want them to win meaningful games under good QB play. That will never happen under Mitch. Good QBs arent inept for 3QTRs regularly. Like i said earlier in the game this is 2019 all over again. This was the washington game.

swz01

Liked Posts:
I don't even know what to make of this game. Mitch plays like shit for 75% of the game, which is pretty typical for him, but plays awesome for the 4th quarter. Defense mostly looks like shit. But Bears eke out a win. Something to build off of I guess. But they still don't look like a good team

Good teams won’t give up leads like this. Trubisky seemed to be making good reads earlier in the game but the accuracy was the main issue. Lack of sacks, turnovers, and pressure until the end is concerning considering the opponent. And defensive lapse and end zone drop at the end. Bears were gifted this win. Need a better performance next week. Lions were down 3 or 4 cb’s also.

Username

Liked Posts:
It was like watching two tards in a fight. But I have to congratulate Nagy on his first season opener win! D better pull their head out of their ass. Mitch is still not the answer. O line was ok. Hopefully our Tightends will wake up. Glad they beat the Lions. Can't lose to shit teams if you want to keep your job. That fake crowd noise needs to go.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
To be fair to Stafford, he threw the game winning TD pass that was dropped.
Did he win?
Do you credit our qbs on dropped passes?

Stafford’s INT cost the lions the game.