***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Annual Northern Ownership Convention Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TL1961

Liked Posts:
As good as the offense looked in the 1st half, it wouldn't be a Bears game if they didn't then turn around and get shut out in the 2nd half...

They've done a decent job of canceling out some of their boneheaded mistakes to keep them ahead, but they are going to need to play a perfect 2nd half in order to finish them off. The defense looks like dog shit, and I'm worried they are going to ruin another Justin Fields moment.
They allowed a long TD late which was bad, but the defense looked nothing like dogshit in that half.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know the Pack will make adjustments while Nagy and company twiddle their thumbs....but it was fun to see them get some points. No matter how this game plays out, I'm pretty impressed with what I've seen from Jenkins. They don't seem to have missed a beat upfront and Peters was playing pretty well.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
NBC, raise the board for Kornacki. Why does he have to bend over to point to the last row?

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
On the long td to Adams who was out of place again? Fucking Jackson and injured a teammate in the process. Jackson needs a wakeup call. All the talent in the world, but got a payday and quit.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Just dropping in to mention that I was the only one in the CCS pick em to take the bears tonight