***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Annual Northern Ownership Convention Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suave Craig Conroy

Liked Posts:
Defense needs to make some tweaks. Not quite as bad as it looks, but the big plays need to be reigned in

mecha

Liked Posts:
I didn't see that one coming. at all.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Hopefully that's the last FG we attempt unless it's to win the game or out us up x2 scores with less than 2 minutes left.

Rodgers knows where to attack us and is saving it for just the right times. Need to try someone else at slot corner and be as aggressive as possible.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Hopefully that's the last FG we attempt unless it's to win the game or out us up x2 scores with less than 2 minutes left.

Rodgers knows where to attack us and is saving it for just the right times. Need to try someone else at slot corner and be as aggressive as possible.
He’s just getting warmed up.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I’m starting to Meatball think we can win

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'm glad that Jenkins is getting the experience going against the best defense left on the schedule. Thank you Jason Peters!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Play calling isn't an issue in this game.

Skidmark's TD came off a slant.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
As good as the offense looked in the 1st half, it wouldn't be a Bears game if they didn't then turn around and get shut out in the 2nd half...

They've done a decent job of canceling out some of their boneheaded mistakes to keep them ahead, but they are going to need to play a perfect 2nd half in order to finish them off. The defense looks like dog shit, and I'm worried they are going to ruin another Justin Fields moment.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's because they are meatballs. I'd say the play calling has been so-so. Couple stalled drives, but the offense seems to be moving the ball.

They abandoned the between tackle run entirely after not working early. This is a major accomplishment for the Bears. My guess is the inside run game and Montgomery will lead the way in the 2nd half, as a result.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
And we still have another half to go. Shit!

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good game so far, but man does Rodgers make it look easy. 48 seconds TD to Adams. Grant is going off though. Should have let Fields take a shot downfield at the half, but man, I like this so far. Stomp on Aaron's toe already LOL.