***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Annual Northern Ownership Convention Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
They allowed a long TD late which was bad, but the defense looked nothing like dogshit in that half.
Lots of chunk plays though, and they gave up a crucial 4th and goal to a wide open player, which also can't happen. I guess they've been worse, but it definitely wasn't good.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's see how we come back after half

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Jenkins is playing well, but the bears need to utilize his strength RUN BLOCKING. Draft dr phil gonna be must watch tonight win or lose.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a feeling that they’re going to come out throwing all over. A blowout probably. I have zero faith this coaching staff knows how to make in game adjustments

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Play calling isn't an issue in this game.

Skidmark's TD came off a slant.
First halve was fine, but if there is one thing I've learned from Nagy it's that he will find something that works...and never do it again. We'll see - since GB is an actual good team they will make adjustments. Up to Nagy (and Fields) to counter/execute

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
These mfs are actually going to make me stay awake until almost midnight, only to lose in the most Rodgersesque fashion we've all grown accustomed to.
Youve seen how this game ends over a dozen times, but maybe this time will be different…

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Jenkins hasnt looked bad out there. Beat a couple times but been solid. Borom/Jenkins could be the real deal.