***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Let's Play Two Hundred Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
3 points on offense ain't going to cut it.

Mitch needs to run. He's the only one who can find a hole.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Game over. This defense is fucking pathetic.

I mean, if not for a majorly bad call, they’re pitching a shutout at halftime against a Hall of Famer. I think it’s more the offense that sucks.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I don't understand what you're saying.... There is no excuse, especially from your cheating team. but the NFL only cares about money they'll never do a thing about it.
My team cheats? um..... how? Because you dont like a call, that equals my team cheating? Well ok , your team cheats to apparently judging by that awful no call pi that gave you your only points, and that non existant roughing call that gave you the DEN game.

Why would helping a small market team help the NFL's revenue more then helping Chicago, think about your bitch tear laden defense mechanisms before you embarrass yourself by spewing them lol.

Face it. Your just rationalizing and making excuse because the Packers are winners and the Bears arent. Everyone here including your own fanbase knows this

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
We’re going to score here because God is one cruel motherfucker

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Lol this post is so dumb. You dont know who I am or what I have done.

That was not his 2nd toe. That was the only leg he got down.
So you're a troll ? I based my post off ur stupidity your little "you dont know me" because I'm hiding behind a nickname and the internet" doesn't apply when you say Special person shit you're either a troll or don't know a god damn thing.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Oliver seems slow. What did she take?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If that was not on sidelines it is a TD.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
My team cheats? um..... how? Because you dont like a call, that equals my team cheating? Well ok , your team cheats to apparently judging by that awful no call pi that gave you your only points, and that non existant roughing call that gave you the DEN game.

Why would helping a small market team help the NFL's revenue more then helping Chicago, think about your bitch tear laden defense mechanisms before you embarrass yourself by spewing them lol.

Face it. Your just rationalizing and making excuse because the Packers are winners and the Bears arent. Everyone here including your own fanbase knows this
whats wrong no body wants to chat with you on your own board bro

Status
Not open for further replies.