***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Let's Play Two Hundred Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grape

Liked Posts:
Inexcusable not to challenge that play.
I defend Nagy usually but how the fuck does a functional coach challenge the Packers for being out of bounds when the guy was nowhere close, and then not challenge that, when Patterson, from the second angle, was clearly inbounds. He's actually a Special person for that

pablovi

Liked Posts:
For suck sake, just out Hicks in the IR already! It’s clear he can’t okay and the season is over.,

Highsteppingbruin

Liked Posts:
Complaining about refs or other teams fans while losing 21-3 is pathetic.

I personally was not complaining about other teams fans on a message board. I was simply pointing out the fact he was nowhere to be found after the first couple weeks last year, only when the FudgePackers were doing well. Secondly, going around arguing on your rivals message board in an immature manner is not going to be well received.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
For suck sake, just out Hicks in the IR already! It’s clear he can’t okay and the season is over.,
The season was over 4 u after the bears 1st loss lmfao

pablovi

Liked Posts:
The season was over 4 u after the bears 1st loss lmfao
It was t the loss, it was the way this offense was playing, and it proved correctly, this is a bottom 5 offense.

Grape

Liked Posts:
he wasn’t.

the best angle they showed is when they zoomed in. You could clearly see he was out. They weren’t overturning that.

Did you see the second, higher angle? That angle showed there was clearly green.

I hope to God that Nagy didn't see that angle or someone fucked up and didn't show him, because if he saw it and STILL didn't challenge I have a question as to whether he actually is trying to win

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Well let’s get the replacement refs back so we can all stop bitching then. Oh wait what? Not allowed because ur shit fan base are still crying over the Seattle games that got rid of replacements ..
No, it wasnt due to us crying, it was due to us clearly and undeniably having a game bluntly stolen from us on national tv in about four different ways.

That never happened to the Bears.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mack sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.