***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Let's Play Two Hundred Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It was t the loss, it was the way this offense was playing, and it proved correctly, this is a bottom 5 offense.
You're a ****ing negative *****boi loser, sorry.

coolio

Liked Posts:
next year will be a wash with this same offensive roster. we need a complete overhaul starting with the line qb and coach

10veitout

Liked Posts:
They do cause they know not a single ref will call it on every single play, it would piss off the people watching the game. I saw an interview once where some Packer line man said they do it every single play cause they can. Every once and awhile it gets called, but for the most part they take advantage of the fact the refs just want to keep the game moving. Unsure why every other team doesn't do it...if the refs wont call it, cheat!!
... or your just saying that because we beat you all the time lol

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Did you see the second, higher angle? That angle showed there was clearly green.

I hope to God that Nagy didn't see that angle or someone fucked up and didn't show him, because if he saw it and STILL didn't challenge I have a question as to whether he actually is trying to win

the blurry angle from 8 feet away where you couldn’t see anything? And the play by play and color guy were making no sense saying maybe should have challenged claiming they “see green?”

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Terrible pass! Trubisky fucking sucks!

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Just fucking take him out, oit the third QB in!

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Not Nagy’s fault that the QB is playing at an all time bad level.
If only it was all on the QB. This offense can’t do anything and that’s on the coach.

No accountability, stupid penalties all season, doesn’t know when to challenge, no acumen for situational football, injury is a better talent evaluator than he is. Mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.