***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Let's Play Two Hundred Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh well, we’re the Bears.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
why no one pick it up at the end damn man that was close.
No kidding. That was close enough to the end zone that they could have basically rolled into the goaline before grabbing possession. Although I'm not sure what the dumbass fumbling rules are, and whether or not they'd rule the ball comes back to the spot of the fumble or some shit..

Either way, Horsted should have pitched it much sooner, because Robinson would have scored.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Easy touchdown if he pitches the fucking ball.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
No kidding. That was close enough to the end zone that they could have basically rolled into the goaline before grabbing possession. Although I'm not sure what the dumbass fumbling rules are, and whether or not they'd rule the ball comes back to the spot of the fumble or some shit..

Either way, Horsted should have pitched it much sooner, because Robinson would have scored.
It would have been a touchdown if Bears recovered because the Packers knocked the ball forward. Either way, Horsted just needed to pitch the ball for an easy score.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
One yard, man.

In any case, what’s done is done.

Yes, yes, “Bears are done.” “Playoffs are dead.” Etc.

Time to start rooting for the Chargers to come back against the Vikings, and for the Cowboys to beat the Rams.

If BOTH of those things happen, the Bears are alive for at least another week. We’ll see.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I truly believe Matt Stafford getting injured is the only thing that kept us from being 4th place in the north again. Would be 4 out of 5 years for Pace

Yep. 5 or 6 win team that will go 7-9 because of two gimmes over the Lions' JoCo QBs.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Just curious, how did this team that is mediocre at best, pull off last years record?

Trubisky was injured early. Nagy was probably trying to teach him something different a lot of this season. Mack has been a no show with a few injuries on defense.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Does the NFL realize it's not good for business to eliminate the Bears from playoff contention with 2 games left? They are stupid to let the refs give an advantage to GB!

Southside

Liked Posts:
Just curious, how did this team that is mediocre at best, pull off last years record?

Defensive take-aways, now that opposing teams are avoiding certain players (i.e. Eddie Jackson), game planning against Mack, and Hicks got hurt up the middle, the offense has to actually drive down the length of the field now. They are no longer being gifted field position. Unfortunately they are incapable of producing points for the length of an entire game which has led to us contineously being held below 20 points. I don't think I've ever seen a team score under 20 game after game like our's. Seahawks have been getting lit up all year but Russell Wilson is going to carry them to the playoffs. It's sad.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
We could never overcome the refs and gain back field position or momentum...refs changed the complexion of this game
The refs took away a possession deep in bears territory from GB, gave it to the Bears for their only points of the first half with blatant no call pi on Adams on 4th down that the announcers pointed out.

Stop your excuses. Your lucky it was even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.