***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Let's Play Two Hundred Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Really though, in life there's one thing that's true, you should find someone to love you, like the refs love the Packers

coolio

Liked Posts:
I dont like blaming the refs. do packers seem to get favorable calls? Yes, but this offense has been the worst first half offense in the league. we had 1 yard against the eagles at halftime. Like what??? This is just embarrassing. This isn't a championship team. Rebuild soon.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I refuse to believe David Montgomery is this bad. The Oline is completely incapable of blocking for him.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Why bother wasting anymore energy on this team this year. Nagy did not have this team ready for this game. Nagy has shown that given time to prepare for a big game he’s not up to the task. They fell behind and honestly they were never really in it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We could never overcome the refs and gain back field position or momentum...refs changed the complexion of this game

Bullshit. Had chances to turn it around and just failed at them.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Yep. 5 or 6 win team that will go 7-9 because of two gimmes over the Lions' JoCo QBs.
Lions were losing a shit ton of games WITH Stafford in there. They started hot the first month, fizzled out ever since.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Just curious, how did this team that is mediocre at best, pull off last years record?

Because the out standing historical (in many other franchises) take aways by the defense that kept the offense in short filed scoring opportunities..This year Nagy and Trusbiky have been exposed as the 1 year wonders they truly were last year. It was an obvious aberration..Nagy thought the starting team and Trubisky were so good they didn't need any pre season games, and he thought he could trick play his way into a SB..It is obvious as fck, that the reality is that the Bears brain trust is fckng stupid, and still can NOT hire a competent person for team president to run NFL caliber football operations..they outsource their search, and came up with a rookie dufus fck in Ryan Pace, who then hired another rookie dufus fck as a supposed offensive "genious" who got exposed as the fraud he is in the 2019 season. I hope the Chiefs and Mohammes burn the fck out the Pace, Nagy led Bears and humiliates the McCaskeys into firing Pace, Nagy and the entire fcking coaching staff..

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I dont like blaming the refs. do packers seem to get favorable calls? Yes, but this offense has been the worst first half offense in the league. we had 1 yard against the eagles at halftime. Like what??? This is just embarrassing. This isn't a championship team. Rebuild soon.
Ben Stiller once said, 'Never go full Special person.'

Asking for a rebuild already is going full Special person. Don't!

• Love
Reactions: Myk

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does the NFL realize it's not good for business to eliminate the Bears from playoff contention with 2 games left? They are stupid to let the refs give an advantage to GB!
They don’t care as long as their darling child are in it.. can’t have 4 years with no fudge!

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Because the out standing historical (in many other franchises) take aways by the defense that kept the offense in short filed scoring opportunities..This year Nagy and Trusbiky have been exposed as the 1 year wonders they truly were last year. It was an obvious aberration..Nagy thought the starting team and Trubisky were so good they didn't need any pre season games, and he thought he could trick play his way into a SB..It is obvious as fck, that the reality is that the Bears brain trust is fckng stupid, and still can NOT hire a competent person for team president to run NFL caliber football operations..they outsource their search, and came up with a rookie dufus fck in Ryan Pace, who then hired another rookie dufus fck as a supposed offensive "genious" who got exposed as the fraud he is in the 2019 season. I hope the Chiefs and Mohammes burn the fck out the Pace, Nagy led Bears and humiliates the McCaskeys into firing Pace, Nagy and the entire fcking coaching staff..
So...you're not a true Bears fan.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The refs took away a possession deep in bears territory from GB, gave it to the Bears for their only points of the first half with blatant no call pi on Adams on 4th down that the announcers pointed out.

Stop your excuses. Your lucky it was even close.

GB was given momentum and confidence they didnt deserve when the refs handed then the ball on the 35 when it was our ball on the punt return fumble. Everythingthat happened in the gane was a product of that call. No way to come back

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seem?

coolio

Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace has been a failure. It's time to move on. Way too many misses with high draft picks has left this team wanting at too many key positions (Trubisky, Kevin White, Shaheen, Floyd etc).

And first round picks are how you're supposed to build your team.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
So...you're not a true Bears fan.
Oh yeah, that's obvious in the way I am so fucking pissed off?..Fck you man,I have seen and experienced Chicago Bears football perfection and bleed Navy and orange all my life..I am just sick of seeing the garbage and incompetent shit the McCakey's have put out since the 1985 team..

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Bullshit. Had chances to turn it around and just failed at them.

Props to Trubisky for trying to come back. But this game was all about strategic field position. Giving GB field position advantage was detrimental considering they got the ball coming out of the half. We were being forced to chase and couldbt stick with the game plan

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Ben Stiller once said, 'Never go full Special person.'

Asking for a rebuild already is going full Special person. Don't!

I'm amazed at the idiocy some Bears fans ask for. It like they want to continue doing whatever hasn't worked for the last 34 years.
I even saw some claiming to replace a bunch of defense during the game. Exactly what has us in the spot of not having an oline now.

Status
Not open for further replies.