***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Let's Play Two Hundred Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
That just how it goes for the Bears. The miracle play was right there in their hands and they let it go through.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
We always look like shit against the Packers, we lose the battle in the trenches so badly. It's not just that our QB is vastly inferior to theirs, but our O line is vastly inferior too. It's hard to overstate how much our poor Oline play contributes to our poor QB play

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You’ve got Orton and Grossman, Krenzel and Hanie. Willis and McNown, Glennon and Griese. but do you recall, the most buttcheeks QB of alllllllllll

Happy holidays fellas

IABEARCUB

Liked Posts:
Could be watching Mahomes and Kittle. We have Trubisky and Shaheen. Pace is the reason this team missed its window of opportunity. Horrible 2017 draft is why the Bears are blowing this window of opportunity. I’m going to go watch 1985 Bear highlights.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Biggest game of their year , and they look like a bunch of dumb cunts.

Spirit Hartigan

Liked Posts:
I'm glad they didn't lay down like chumps but I wish they could just put it all together.

Grape

Liked Posts:
What the fuck is wrong with Horstead. Why is he trying to play hero. That was an automatic touchdown if he pitches it. Fucking cut him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.