***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (#MITCHISBACK Episode III: Revenge of the Mitch)

Bears vs. Packers Week 12. Who wins?

• Da Bears

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Cheeseheads

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Mitch is back.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Fuck the Packers

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Cheesecurds

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Deep Dish Pizza

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm just looking forward to sports talk radio/podcasts after this. I hope the Packers score 27 more

BearUp

Liked Posts:
All this Mitch love is crazy... He hasn't been bad, but he does have 2 turn overs regardless of the circumstances and has looked serviceable, not good. Our QB bar has been set so low. Wow.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your crying that that call would have certainly been made against Rodgers, so i pointed out a much worse penalty was allowed agaimst Rodgers on the final play of a playoff game, costing his team the game.
Nobody really cares. But honestly if they would have seen that facemask on Trubisky they probably would have called it. My guess is they just didnt see it. But the fact is the elite qb's are more protected than the scrubs

TL1961

Liked Posts:
All this Mitch love is crazy... He hasn't been bad, but he does have 2 turn overs regardless of the circumstances and has looked serviceable, not good. Our QB bar has been set so low. Wow.
I think the scary thing is, we have ten points in a half, and the offense has looked much better than any time recently. That says it all.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
yeah, the two TOs are killers.

those two early dropped TDs killed him though.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Bears opening 2nd half possession probably will let us know how competitive this game will be the rest of the way.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I already told you how in the first two posts on the subject, and you came back and said the exact same thing, so again, are you really this stupid?
I addressed each of the incorrect things you said in those two posts, and corrected you.

You havent responded, aside of asking me if im this stupid lol.

Debunking your claims in depth and illustrating exactly how and why they are wrong isnt stupid. You not having any response or counterargument, rather kerely responding with ad hominem, IS stupid.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Nobody really cares. But honestly if they would have seen that facemask on Trubisky they probably would have called it. My guess is they just didnt see it. But the fact is the elite qb's are more protected than the scrubs
Every TD is reviewed. They can’t miss it. And so is every turnover.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Since when is 10 points in a half positive QB play?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

To be fair, Rodgers is a whiny little b****

We judt need to teach our QBs to act like immature children also..

10veitout

Liked Posts:
What you fail to understand is there are special rules for QBs in the pocket. Even if the QB throws a INT of and a defensive player grabs his facemask or hit him late after he throws the ball the play is negated. Same with a fumble. You're confusing rules for WRs or RBs with a QB in the pocket.
Trubisky fumbled the ball, therefore when the (subsequent) facemask happened, he was no longer a QB in the pocket.