***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (#MITCHISBACK Episode III: Revenge of the Mitch)

Bears vs. Packers Week 12. Who wins?

• Da Bears

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Cheeseheads

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Mitch is back.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Fuck the Packers

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Cheesecurds

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Deep Dish Pizza

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Defense gave up on this one, I know the Packers are great. But there was little effort at all tonight.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Honestly say what you want about Monty he's the only player playing with some heart today.

He's not going to let Nagy and this offense kill his career before it gets started - he showed a lot of heart.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
it’s on but i’m more or less just staring at the tv at this point

I turned this shit off before halftime. It isn't even close to entertaining. It's at the point where it isn't even comical anymore. Reminds me of the Trestman Bears.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I already addressed everything you said directly, but here we go again;

1. There was only one facemask, the first 'facemask' had no grab, therefore meaning no facemask under current rules.

2. A facemask would only cause an auto 1st down for the O, IF the facemask came BEFORE the turnover. The facemask coming AFTER the turnover, means that all it would negate is the return.

Thats why when holding occurs after a pick six (by the intercepting team) it only negates the return, not the actual INT itself.

Still confused? Would you like to reply to this thorough debunking if your incorrect claims, or just refuse to respond to any of it and tell me im wrong?

Nice writeup
Too bad it's wrong

Either one should have been and facemask and both were in the action of the sack/fumble

They weren't on the return.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Leaving 12 in? That's just low. Sack his ass at least once.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Even as bad as Trubisky has been he’s better than Foles. Let him play out the rest of the year.
He's just a turd with a slightly different flavor.

And we're going, "Hmmmm which piece of shit would I rather eat? This is a tough choice!"

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had slight hope that maybe if the Bears win tonight, they could make it to the playoffs. At this point, I really just want the Bears to tank...the thing is, I don't even think they have to try to tank. They're just that bad.