***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (#MITCHISBACK Episode III: Revenge of the Mitch)

Bears vs. Packers Week 12. Who wins?

• Da Bears

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Cheeseheads

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Mitch is back.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Fuck the Packers

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Cheesecurds

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Deep Dish Pizza

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greg23

Liked Posts:
Then how come you cant actually tell me how any of it is wrong? XD by refusing to actually address my points (rather just telling me im wrong repeatedly), you are conceding that you cant address any of my points. If you could you would, but you cant so you wont even try. :)

Wrong, the first 'facemask' had no grab and by rule can't be a facemask without a grab. Thank you for conceding that you have no argument on this point and merely have to tell me im wrong and run away

Wrong, the fumble occured before the actual facemask, thus by rule, it would have been a turnover with the return negated. Thank you for conceding that you have no argument on this point and merely have to tell me im wrong and run away

Are you done tantruming and telling me im wrong repeatedly without actually trying to prove how im wrong? If not, thank you for your open concession that I am absolutely correct and that you cant provide any counter argumentation.

Already answered how you're wrong on every level.

Both could and should have been called and would have led to 15 yard auto 1st down regardless of the when the fumble happened/who recovered/and how far they ran it back

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Considering he was a "defensive guru" who had one of teh all time great QBs for fifteen years, and only won one super bowl because he faced Rex Grossman and a depleted Bears' D.....I'd say I don't want to find out.

Hiring a 75 year old coach is not what we need.

Let's bring Lovie Smith back then.

He's a known quantity. Fuck it, bring Cutler back too.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Howard wasn't running behind the Hogs lol. His line here was pretty terrible as well. Regardless, what I'm saying is that just because Montgomery can catch, doesn't make him a real threat if he doesn't do much with those opportunities.
Montgomery can't be judged with this O Line. I don't know how anyone can watch him and think he's a problem, but it's also too soon to say he's a long-term solution. But he's one of the last guys on the team I have an issue with.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LMFAO they Packers dont give a fuck!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Let's bring Lovie Smith back then.

He's a known quantity. Fuck it, bring Cutler back too.
Yeah, because if I don't want an elderly Dungy, Lovie must be the only other alternative Good logic.

Rise

Liked Posts:
That 4th and 2 I am absolutely disgusted with this fucking pagano scheme. He is the problem he has all the talent. Only reason he has a job in this league is because he got cancer. People feel sorry for him he is horrible I’d rather have tucker calling this defense. With this talent you can bet he would have at least one sack.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
defense couldn't make a stop all game. Running lanes open all night. I think the only stop they made was because GB was behind the sticks due to a hold...otherwise every play has gotten them positive yards

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Yeah, because if I don't want an elderly Dungy, Lovie ,must be the only other alternative Good logic.

No I'm saying that's what I want

we fired Lovie after a 10-6 season and two GMs and two coaches later we haven't been able to find anyone better than Lovie/Cutler

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Good thing I decided to start following the Steelers

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Montgomery can't be judged with this O Line. I don't know how anyone can watch him and think he's a problem, but it's also too soon to say he's a long-term solution. But he's one of the last guys on the team I have an issue with.

I've seen good RBs behind bad OLs and can still tell they're good RBs. Monty is an average RB and should be replaced.

46plank

Liked Posts:
Still throwing the ball up by 16. POS