***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Panthers (Devil in the Freakin' Details Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
rmy29pbvn8dyz2yi1vhr

Chicago Bears (4-1) at Carolina Panthers (3-2)
Sunday, Oct. 18th @ Noon (CST)
Bank of America Stadium
FOX
WBBM 780
Chicago Bears lead series 6-4-0
index.php

Screenshot_2020-10-16 Injury Report The Official Website of the Chicago Bears.pngScreenshot_2020-10-16 Injury Report The Official Website of the Chicago Bears(1).pngScreenshot_2019-09-12 Injury Report The Official Website of the Chicago Bears(2).png

KYLE FULLER vs ROBBIE ANDERSON

Free of the dysfunctional Jets and reunited with his old college coach in Carolina, Robbie Anderson went from undrafted afterthought to the fourth leading receiver in the NFL in just a handful of games. Matt Rhule knows exactly how to get the best out of his former star receiver, leading to Anderson averaging seven grabs a game in 2020. Enter Chicago's All Pro Cornerback...Kyle Fuller. Fuller currently sports the lowest completion percentage from passes thrown his way (41.2%) in the entire NFL. Paired up with one of the league's premier secondary coaches as his defensive coordinator, Fuller is leading what may be the best secondary in the NFL right now. Can Fuller slow down one of the hottest receivers in the game or will Anderson keep up his career year?

JIMMY GRAHAM vs TAHIR WHITEHEAD

Graham has been tough for opponents to handle in the red zone, even if his contributions haven't been as great elsewhere. His four touchdown catches this year are more than he had in either of his Packer seasons and is twice the total the Bears had from all of their tight ends combined last season. Whitehead is the former outside linebacker for the Raiders and Lions who has been converted to middle linebacker. He is struggling to defend the pass mightly this season with a 110.3 passer rating against and is allowing 84.6% completions when targeted. This coming off a year when he allowed a 140.4 passer rating against and six TD catches for the Raiders. While Nagy could exploit this glaring weakness in the Panther defense with his young running back as well, expect Graham to take advantage, being the key red zone target for the Bears all day.

GERMAIN IFEDI vs DERRICK BROWN

The Panthers made the bold decision to go all defense with their draft back in April. That class is led by first round DT Derrick Brown. Brown was a highly-touted, highly-rated prospect coming out of college with his strength and natural ability to push the pocket. He was very productive in his final season at Auburn with 54 total tackles, 11.5 tackles for a loss & four sacks. So far this year, Brown has been particularly strong against the run. That is bad news as the run game is something the Bears desperately need to get going this week after two dismal showings against the Colts and Bucs where Ifedi struggled with other talented defensive tackles. Can Ifedi cool off Brown's hot start and help reignite Chicago's struggling rushing attack?

Through five games this season, the Chicago Bears have scored zero points in the third quarter. It is the first time a team has gone scoreless in the third quarter of this many games to start the season while still having a winning record in the Super Bowl era.

2020-ts-png.7068

Stats for the Chicago Bears and Carolina Panthers as they enter Week 5
Bears​
Panthers​
Total First Downs​
102​
114​
1st Downs (Rush-Pass-By Penalty)​
26-66-10​
31-76-7​
3rd Down Conversions​
22/66​
29/59​
4th Down Conversions​
3/5​
3/5​
Total Offensive Yds​
1616​
1998​
Offense (Plays-Avg Yds)​
325- 5.0​
323 - 6.2​
Total Rushing Yds​
477​
589​
Rushing (Plays-Avg Yards)​
115 - 4.1​
137 - 4.3​
Total Passing Yds​
1139​
1409​
Passing (Comp-Att-Int-Avg)​
123 - 199 - 6 - 6.2​
130 - 178 - 3 - 8.2​
Sacks​
11​
5​
Field Goals​
7/9​
13/14​
Touchdowns​
12​
12​
(Rush-Pass-Ret-Def)​
1 - 11 - 0 - 0​
6 - 6 - 0 - 0​
Time of possession​
30:52​
32:28​
Turnover Ratio​
-1​
+3​

PASSING
"Well Endowed Nicholas"

i

ATT
COMP​
YDS​
CP%​
YPA​
TD​
INT​
LONG​
SACK​
RATE​
113​
72​
680​
63.7​
6.0​
5​
3​
37​
4​
83.9​

RECEIVING
Allen Robinson

i

RECEPTIONS​
YARDS​
YDS PER REC​
LONG​
TD​
35​
421​
12.0​
37​
2​

RUSHING
David Montgomery

i

ATTEMPTS​
YARDS​
YDS PER ATT​
LONG​
TD​
63​
247​
3.9​
23​
1​

index.php

TACKLES
Roquan Smith
i

COMBINED​
SOLO​
ASST​
TFL​
QB HITS​
40​
30​
10​
6​
0​

INTERCEPTIONS
Kyle Fuller

i

INTS​
YARDS​
TDS​
LONG​
PASS DEFLECT​
1​
5​
0​
5​
5​

SACKS
Akiem Hicks

i

PLAYER
SACKS
Akiem Hicks​
3.5​
Khalil Mack​
3.5​
Robert Quinn​
1​
Barkevious Mingo​
1​
Brent Urban​
1​
James Vaughters​
1​
TOTAL TEAM SACKS

power-rankings-head-png.7070

OUTLET​
RANK​
LINK​
PFT​
12​
NFL​
16​
USA Today​
13​
ESPN​
13​
CBS​
9​

PeterG

Da Coach.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hope this isn't a let down game..

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Our old friend Mike Davis!

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
This is actually a pretty important game for the Bears to win. If they can beat CAR, the next 3 games are @LAR, NO, @TEN. Bears would be lucky to even get 1 win out of those 3. If the Bears can get into their bye at 6-4, they are well positioned to take advantage of a weak 2nd half of the schedule and hit 10-6 for the PO.

Last edited:

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
The game all hinges on the Bears stopping the run...And for that reason, I'm worried.

Bears are a better team overall, but if they cant stop Davis, its going to be a long day

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Damn it looks like Burns is gonna play. That would have been a huge loss to the Panthers Defense.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Wow !! A Sunday game that is nationally televised on the LeftCoast !!!! Finally

Go BEARs !@11!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not here in San Diego

On Fox; the NFC network; the brilliant decision makers locally decided to air the......

Bungles v Colts

Bad enough to suffer weekly with the lambs, chargers and raiders....and finally most of off or night game...and they decide to air this shitbag game because they STILL cling to the hope people will watch former San Diego Chargers.......maybe the morons in this taco town will watch and realize what a worthless noodle armed qb he really is.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Wtf happened to Bradshaw's eye? He looks like he got hit or fell and got stitches.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Matt Nagy is notoriously awful coming off of a long layoff. If the Bears are any good, they should win this game pretty convincingly, and not turn it into another low scoring affair that comes down to the wire.

Can this team just give me one Sunday where they dominate from start to finish, and there is never any doubt about who's going to win? I feel like we're due for one of these, as fans..

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Alright, who is meowing like a cat after this game if the Bears win?

ANy volunteers?

Status
Not open for further replies.