***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Panthers (Devil in the Freakin' Details Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
They need to quit this zone bullshit they don’t have the players for that, just line up and run power.

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Was watching the game with my dad, but I lost my shit on that Fuller call that Mike Pereira said was the right call and yelled at the TV. My dad turned the game off and said he's not watching games with me anymore.

Nothing to do with the virus, we've been living together during the pandemic and I work from home and don't go nowhere. He's just an ass, cause all he ever used to do was yell at games. Hell, he's yelled at games this year. I used to tell him to calm tf down, think he's just getting payback because I finally lost my shit. I could give a shit if the Bears win, but I can't stand the assault on the integrity of the game. Mike Pereira can get fucked.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
But I never said otherwise. I just said others have be worse on the season but Leno has 47.8 pass block grade against Colts and 59.1 against Bucs.
But the others aren’t nearly as bad against the run as Leno. Leno can do one thing kinda sorta okay... that’s pass pro. When that falls off he’s worthless out there because he’s softer than four ply in the run game.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's time to admit that the Bears run game is just trash. Everyone used the Colts as a good defense, but they've been getting run over by everyone else. Panthers run D isn't that good and the Bears are still struggling.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nevermibd they haven’t even run smash mouth lol ? awful.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I wonder whether Fox will get their replay capability during halftime. Seems there were several plays in the first half - at least three involving spotting the ball at the first down marker - that were not shown on replay.

The Fuller hit that drew the flag wasn't shown until 5 minutes later, and even though Piriera said it was a bad call, by that point the announcers just moved on and didn't follow up on his comments at all.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
How about hit a guy in stride

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Who had 3 and out to start the half. We have a prize for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.