***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Panthers (Devil in the Freakin' Details Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Another shitty offensive effort, though. When we have an "offensive-minded" head coach. We should be WAY better than this.

I know. I know. I shouldn't bitch when we're 5-1. But it doesn't matter what your record is when you play actual good teams.
I mean they just beat Tampa and Carolina back to back.

greg23

Liked Posts:
This team wins in spite of the BHVWGHC

7 yard on 1st down and the guy can't control himself.....1 yard on 2nd down then 4 wides with Patterson as the rb on 3rd and 2 to win the game?

This guy couldn't fuking manage a burger king

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I'll take the win but I see no improvement and next week is Donald and the chargers. play calling is suspect only fifteen seconds used that is not good time management. Foles is what he is decent at times but not the answer long term but that's ok for now. SB though with the pack in our division I don't think so to inconsistent and these are the weaker teams.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I would like to have seen a run there, but if the opponent did that to us, and assuming their #1 doesn't drop the easy pass, we'd praise their coach for not being conservative and , sticking the dagger in us.

That was execution, not play calling.
It's a low % tight window throw - the DB lined up a yard off of WR. If you run you garauntee to get their last TO, maybe get the 1st anyway, and worse case scenario force CAR to try a TD drive in 100 seconds with no TOs against a defense in deep zone.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Carolina was tougher than I thought they would be, but the game shouldn't have been that close.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fans like to point to Nagy's overall record, but imagine if he coached a team without a great defense. I suspect his career record would be very ugly.

yes, take a coach and then imagine his best unit wasn't good. I'm sure all the other coaches in that scenario would do great

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Worst 3-0. Then worst 4-1. Now worst 5-1. I don't care for these kind of statements because its really just saying things because they're not impressed with a team. But you have to look at them honestly. They may make the playoffs but they again wont do anything with the opportunity. Dont have the coaches or players.

You want to get a good idea of where this team is? The Titans and Packers will give you an idea when you see two QBs who can not only sling it all over the place but do it on the run and they have the running games to go with it. This team will be asked to score more than 20-23 points and they will fail in spectacular passion. For now, we enjoy the win but dread the inevitable.

The wildcard. Bears defense can keep all those offenses in check

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't really get why Nagy gets zero credit for effort of the D on here

people act like hes just the QB coach

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I am what I eat I guess.... But I regret last night's dining with your mom.
tumblr_oi5g7pcqkM1rfd7lko1_400.gif

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Worst 3-0. Then worst 4-1. Now worst 5-1. I don't care for these kind of statements because its really just saying things because they're not impressed with a team. But you have to look at them honestly. They may make the playoffs but they again wont do anything with the opportunity. Dont have the coaches or players.

You want to get a good idea of where this team is? The Titans and Packers will give you an idea when you see two QBs who can not only sling it all over the place but do it on the run and they have the running games to go with it. This team will be asked to score more than 20-23 points and they will fail in spectacular passion. For now, we enjoy the win but dread the inevitable.

I dont buy this BS its a reason why you play the games . Nobody knows what this team will do as evident by it always being the under dog all the time .but still making enough plays to win even on the road .

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
uh, isn't he the coach? when his guys play well, he is getting bailed out?

I thought that was the point?

Nagy was brought here to bring the offense into the 21st century. How's that working out?

Nagy is a trash coach that inherited a good defense that he has NOTHING to do with. If Nagy had an average or below average defense, this would be his last year as our coach.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
we used excuses on offense by saying they have been playing some tough defenses, but today was a shit defense and the Bears offense was still trash. Nagy had his moments, but I think execution is a bigger problem than ppl want to admit. Hard for any plays to work when the oline can't block anyone or when your WRs catch balls past the first down marker and then go backwards, or when your #1WR can't hold on to the fucking ball.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
yes, take a coach and then imagine his best unit wasn't good. I'm sure all the other coaches in that scenario would do great

First off, the key word in that sentence is "great." Meaning elite as opposed to merely good or average. Second, if you believe Nagy would produce drastically different results with a different team, players, or unit then we can agree to disagree. IMO he's a hack.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't really get why Nagy gets zero credit for effort of the D on here

people act like hes just the QB coach
because he's very "laissez faire" on defense. He has no input on the defensive side of the ball.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I dont buy this BS its a reason why you play the games . Nobody knows what this team will do as evident by it always being the under dog all the time .but still making enough plays to win even on the road .
Didn't ask you to.

I buy it.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
we used excuses on offense by saying they have been playing some tough defenses, but today was a shit defense and the Bears offense was still trash. Nagy had his moments, but I think execution is a bigger problem than ppl want to admit. Hard for any plays to work when the oline can't block anyone or when your WRs catch balls past the first down marker and then go backwards, or when your #1WR can't hold on to the fucking ball.

Bears offense scored 23 points on the road and had one legit three and out

Status
Not open for further replies.