***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Panthers (Devil in the Freakin' Details Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Fans like to point to Nagy's overall record, but imagine if he coached a team without a great defense. I suspect his career record would be very ugly.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Another shitty offensive effort, though. When we have an "offensive-minded" head coach. We should be WAY better than this.

I know. I know. I shouldn't bitch when we're 5-1. But it doesn't matter what your record is when you play actual good teams.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
The defense bailed out themselves for letting it get this close after it was 20-6

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
It wasn’t the best throw, granted, but he had it in his hands ffs.

soxx34

Liked Posts:
It’s never easy! But a win’s a win. 5-1 baby!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nagys a fucking moron at killing clock - you happily trade their TO for a run play.
I would like to have seen a run there, but if the opponent did that to us, and assuming their #1 doesn't drop the easy pass, we'd praise their coach for not being conservative and , sticking the dagger in us.

That was execution, not play calling.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Worst 3-0. Then worst 4-1. Now worst 5-1. I don't care for these kind of statements because its really just saying things because they're not impressed with a team. But you have to look at them honestly. They may make the playoffs but they again wont do anything with the opportunity. Dont have the coaches or players.

You want to get a good idea of where this team is? The Titans and Packers will give you an idea when you see two QBs who can not only sling it all over the place but do it on the run and they have the running games to go with it. This team will be asked to score more than 20-23 points and they will fail in spectacular passion. For now, we enjoy the win but dread the inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.