***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
So, you watched tonight's game and felt the D spent the whole day out there?

You haven't noticed that the NBC crew has mentioned approximately twelve times how few plays the Rams ran as opposed to the Bears?

But you felt our D was out there "the whole day"?

No wonder your posts are so far off. You're watching a different game!

don’t know what NBC is, and I didn’t say today, I was talking about the entire season.

Grape

Liked Posts:
I think we know that Nagy IS the problem on gameday
Nagy called maybe his worst game ever today.

that being said no single coach is going to take this team to accomplish anything special. The fact that Nagy took the team last year to the playoffs is already a miracle and y'all are just holding him against that now.

Liked Posts:
That sideline discussion they showed of nagy and mitch makes it hard to believe he had a "hip injury ". Don't understand pulling mitch there at all. He seems to play his best ball when he's out there in a 2 minute offense just playing and not thinking. At least give the team a chance instead of turning to a cold, immobile chase daniel.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree.

That doesn't mean Nagy can't pull him at the end of the game. However horrible of a game that was from Nagy he's still allowed to bench players for not playing well.

Really? I didn't see anyone else benched for their sorry ass play. Pinning this entirely on Trubisky is bullshit. This guy has played much worse than this and he was kept in the game. He was our best chance to actually come back and win that game, even if it was remote. We had almost 3 minutes and three timeouts. We've won games like that before. Instead the towel was thrown in.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Oh and fuck Chase Daniel. Bring up Tyler Bray. He is no less of an answer than Daniel.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Looked like he was gonna cry on the sideline and nobody has tended to him for any supposed injury.

Yup, sounds like a PR thing to save face. Nagy has been trash though, he isn't exactly helping Mitch either.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Mitch is not the guy. Most of us get that. But watching this shit show they call an offense is more than just him. No rhythm, no discipline, no situational awareness, and some of the worst play calling I have ever seen.

If Mitch is not really hurt, Nagy just revealed that his be you, club dub, culture building schtick is a damn smokescreen. A coach who does this to distract from his incompetence is no leader. He gave the fuck up, and Mitch is the convenient scapegoat (again, Mitch is not the answer at qb). Nagy needs to be fired and buy his own plane ticket home. Then he’ll have time to “be you.”

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Absolutley a spineless, vapid, and impetuous decision to bench your starter on the last drive of the game. The genesis of leadership is self-accountability, then inspiring confidence and agency in those around you. This move is the antithesis of leadership. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.