***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo: Justin WHO? Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
rams-vs-bears.jpg

Chicago Bears (0-0) at Los Angeles Rams (0-0)
Sunday, September 12th @ 7:20pm (CST)
SoFi Stadium
NBC
WBBM 780
Chicago Bears lead series 54-38-3

tumblr_my8s6dYzy21rvn2ylo1_400.gif

index.php

Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 20-42-13 Injury Report The Official Website of the Chicago Bears.pngScreenshot 2021-09-10 at 20-42-47 Injury Report The Official Website of the Chicago Bears.png
Screenshot 2021-09-08 at 21-12-36 Injury Report The Official Website of the Chicago Bears.png

BEARS INTERIOR OL vs. AARON DONALD

It was yet another revamp of the offensive line this offseason in Chicago. While Tackle remains the greatest mystery, it's going to be the three inside that have their work cut out for them to start the new season. Guard James Daniels returns after missing the bulk of last season to injury, but he will be lining up at RG for the first time in a regular season game...marking his third position on this line since being drafted in 2018. Cody Whitehair returns at LG and Sam Mustipher returns to the Center position he handled admirably last season after the injury to Daniels gave him the opportunity. In front of them will be, arguably, the best defensive lineman of the past decade. There really is no stopping Aaron Donald, only slowing him down. If Whitehair, Daniels and Mustipher can handle that task, it will give Andy Dalton some hope at moving the chains rather than running for his life.

DUKE SHELLY vs. COOPER KUPP

Having released All Pro CB Kyle Fuller to help a cap strapped team, the Bears find themselves sitting on a very inexperienced set of defensive backs. Jaylon Johnson flashed huge potential in his rookie year, effectively outplaying every corner drafted before him. Taken much later in that same draft was Kindle Vildor who will be lining up on the other side of the field as Johnson and the Bears are hoping with Vildor they struck gold twice in that draft. That makes third year defensive back the seasoned vet of the three and will be getting most of the snaps at the nickle position to open the season. With Artie Burns breathing down his neck for playing time, Shelly is going to have to come flying out of the gate and draws one of the toughest assignments in front of a national audience. Cooper Kupp is one of the most dynamic slot receivers in the NFL having 186 catches the last two seasons with lesser talent under center than he will have this season. Can Shelly rise to the task to lock in his position on this defense or will Kupp become Matt Stafford's new best friend?

MATT NAGY vs. RAHEEM MORRIS

Despite playoff appearances in two of his three seasons as head coach, Matt Nagy's offense continues to underwhelm the NFL. The hope is that a remade QB room finally sparks some life to the passing game that has been drastically stunted under quarterbacks such as journeyman Nick Foles and failed draft pick Mitchell Trubisky. Bringing in a seasoned starting quarterback in Andy Dalton and trading up in the draft for Ohio State's Justin Fields is about a drastic landscape change at the position as the fanbase could have imagined after another first round exit out of the playoffs. Just like everyone else above, Nagy is pulling a tough card right from the top of the deck by facing last season's top defense that returns with loads of playmakers, but a new coach. Former Falcons interm HC and Dan Quinn understudy, Raheem Morris, takes over what looks like the easiest job in the NFL. Matt Nagy has yet to score multiple TDs in any of his matchups with the Rams these past three seasons, but could be coaching for his job this season. Can Nagy come up with a positive game script for his new QB and shaky OL or will Morris show the whole country that the Rams are still the best defense in football?

Last season, the Rams defense finished first in passing yards allowed per attempt (6.2), first in yards given up per play (4.6) and first in yards given up per game (281.9). In that same season, the Bears offense finished 27th in passing yards per attempt (6.4), 26th in in yards per play (5.1) and 26th in yards per game (331.4).

7c6m.gif

2020-ts-png.7068

Stats for the Chicago Bears and Los Angeles Rams as they completed the 2020 season
Bears​
Rams​
Total First Downs​
335​
352​
1st Downs (Rush-Pass-By Penalty)​
93 - 218 - 24​
123 - 206 - 23​
3rd Down Conversions​
71/205​
98/226​
4th Down Conversions​
17/28​
8/17​
Total Offensive Yds​
5302​
6032​
Offense (Plays-Avg Yds)​
1043 - 5.1​
1088 - 5.5​
Total Rushing Yds​
1647​
2018​
Rushing (Plays-Avg Yards)​
393 - 4.2​
473 - 4.3​
Total Passing Yds​
3655​
4014​
Passing (Comp-Att-Int-Avg)​
402 - 614 - 16 - 6.4​
392 - 590 - 14 - 7.1​
Sacks​
35​
53​
Field Goals​
30/32​
24/30​
Touchdowns​
40​
43​
(Rush-Pass-Ret-Def)​
12 - 26 - 1 - 1​
19 - 20 - 0 - 4​
Time of possession​
30:28​
32:01​
Turnover Ratio​
-4​
-3​

10191fc8cfd2a18075d5f9461e835f2c.gif

PASSING
Mitchell Trubisky
i

ATT
COMP​
YDS​
CP%​
YPA​
TD​
INT​
LONG​
SACK​
RATE​
297​
199​
2055​
67.0​
6.9​
16​
8​
53​
18​
93.5​

RECEIVING
Allen Robinson

i

RECEPTIONS​
YARDS​
YDS PER REC​
LONG​
TD​
102​
1250​
12.3​
42​
6​

RUSHING
David Montgomery

i

ATTEMPTS​
YARDS​
YDS PER ATT​
LONG​
TD​
247​
1070​
4.3​
80​
8​

index.php

giphy.gif

TACKLES
Roquan Smith
i

COMBINED​
SOLO​
ASST​
TFL​
QB HITS​
139​
98​
41​
18​
6​

INTERCEPTIONS
Roquan Smith
i

INTS​
YARDS​
TDS​
LONG​
PASS DEFLECT​
2​
16​
0​
11​
7​

SACKS
Khalil Mack

i

PLAYER
SACKS
Khalil Mack​
9​
Bilal Nichols​
5​
Mario Edwards​
4​
Roquan Smith​
4​
Akiem Hicks​
3.5​
Barkevious Mingo​
2.5​
Brent Urban​
2.5​
Robert Quinn​
2​
James Vaughters​
1.5​
Danny Trevathan​
1​
TOTAL TEAM SACKS

power-rankings-head-png.7070

PFT​
20​
NFL​
21​
USA Today​
25​
ESPN​
22​
CBS​
23​

insights-heading-png.7071

win-heading-png.6765
Week 1 is finally here! While Justin Fields won't be starting vs. Los Angeles, we decided to give away a Justin Fields jersey in our first giveaway of the season.... The prize is a Justin Fields jersey (White, orange or blue) from our friends at Fanatics ($119.99 value).

The Fields' jersey is for DONATORS ONLY. If you're not a donator, DONATE HERE TO ENTER. Non-donaters can enter for a hat of their choice.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Been wanting to try it for sometime now and I think opening the season in LA might be the perfect excuse.

Will definitely share deets if I don't pussy out.
I just watched that video and now I want to do it too. Looks pretty amazing and not that involved. Since we have a late game and I don't have shit to do Sunday afternoon, I might give it a whirl.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Been wanting to try it for sometime now and I think opening the season in LA might be the perfect excuse.

Will definitely share deets if I don't pussy out.
Yeah let us know. Im obsessed with birria tacos. I go to this one taco truck near me once a week and pig out on 'em.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I've only had them in LA, but they are so tasty and I don't see a 2000 mile trip in my immediate future...so why not handle it myself!
Here's another one

Pretty similar to the one you posted with some slight differences in meat selection, and I also like the idea of putting the bay leaves, spices, etc in cheese cloth.

But I like the idea of doing the sauce seperate in a blender in the first one.

I might do a hybrid of the two.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Here's another one

Pretty similar to the one you posted with some slight differences in meat selection, and I also like the idea of putting the bay leaves, spices, etc in cheese cloth.

Sorry but I'm not taking taco advice from a guy named Joshua Weissman. He's not even fat.

Reported.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I've only had them in LA, but they are so tasty and I don't see a 2000 mile trip in my immediate future...so why not handle it myself!
I hope they have them at SoFi stadium. They look amazing and I’ve never had them.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I hope they have them at SoFi stadium. They look amazing and I’ve never had them.
I dont think you could handle them tbh. Your baby soft hands might not be able to handle the heat from a freshly grilled taco.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Thread is LIT

Foodblog thread or nah?
Did that shit fizzle out during preseason?
You said you'd do better.
foodblogbackbetter bro.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There's a place in Hammond that's been doing them for years and legendary for them. Now they are popping up at decent mex places all around me. Quesabirria blowing UP around the Region yo.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Foodblog thread or nah?
Did that shit fizzle out during preseason?
You said you'd do better.
foodblogbackbetter bro.
I was going to do it tomorrow just trying to source some decent hunk of goat for birria, bitchia.

Prolly will have to go with lamb tho

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Here's another one

Video is dope but I'm doing this in the pressure cooker. Probably take like 45 minutes and will make that consumme super dank.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I doubt it. The dipping sauce is not very stadium friendly, but I think they are also known as Tijuana style if that helps you try.