***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo: Justin WHO? Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
This team is just not capable of playing in these shootout games. Nagy has to open the playback and start airing the ball out.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the issues we have on defense are fixable. Some consolation that the offense is improving. So not quite the dumpster fire I was expecting tonight.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody who thought Bears D was gonna save this team has to be disappointed by this game.
I didn't think they would carry this team but I thought they would at least not be a shitshow with wide open receivers all over the place

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
I definitely think Pace more than Nagy is for keeping fields on the bench

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
The D is not gonna be able to stop many teams, so the O is gonna have to outscore the other team.
If thats the case we are in big, big trouble. Lets hope this is just some stuff that can be cleaned up over the coming weeks and not simply that our secondary is garbage.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Frankly, the Rams vaunted #1 D is doing any better, pressure wise. Not seeing Montgomery... thinking broken finger.

Rise

Liked Posts:
This is what happens when you cut your top CB and your overpaid safety turns to dogshit. It’s going to happen all year the offense needs to score to keep up or bears are toast.