***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Saints (IN Without The Win: Better Lucky Than Good Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
This is an absolutely HORRENDOUSLY coached football team. High school teams have more discipline. FFS....

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
No way the network shows a different view of that TD run with mack being brought down on the way to the tack li e.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
why the fuck do they keep showing us drew brees's family??
to finish what i'm saying..
they do this because the NFL needs thier golden boy Drew brees to succeed..go figure.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So instead of losing out and getting a great draft pick with Pace, Nagy and 4M gone, we win enough to barely get into the playoffs, ruin our draft position and then get embarrassed on National TV due to the same pathetic O.

Hope it was worth it to have Pace, Nagy, and possibly 4M come back to continue this exercise in mediocrity.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
You didnt see him throw a perfect pass then knock it out of his receivers hand

the guy threw his one pass play per game which wouldve gotten us to his customary 10 points but still wouldnt be enough to win this game .

2 playoff games

15 points
3 points

and has yet to lead this team to more than 20 points in a win against a playoff team the the last 3 years outside of the Vikings.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
So instead of losing out and getting a great draft pick with Pace, Nagy and 4M gone, we win enough to barely get into the playoffs, ruin our draft position and then get embarrassed on National TV due to the same pathetic O.

Hope it was worth it to have Pace, Nagy, and possibly 4M come back to continue this exercise in mediocrity.

I wish we were mediocre. We're worse than our record.