***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (Matt Nagy's Last Stand (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Waited to Watch Them Fire The Bum) Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Oh yeah I could see that. But if he stays in the NFL, then I stand by my prediction. I think every organization knows the story of his playcalling here and his ceiling is QB coach

I agree with the exception of KC hiring him as OC if Eric Bieniemy gets a head coaching job.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
4th and 19 and Dalton throws a 3yd pass

It worked. They didn't expect it. Sometimes I honestly think Nagy convinced Teddy, George and Ginny that a playcaller's virtue lies in doing the unexpected regardless of results. Has to be the only explanation for why he has lasted as long as he did as playcaller. (Lazor was only better but nothing much regardless of how many times Nagy overrode him imo)

pablovi

Liked Posts:
LOL, I stopped watching when it was tied at 17. What happened? Desai special’s? And they can’t do anything against the worst D in the league!? Fuck Nagy and this offense!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Where is @Black Rainbow and @dbldrew to tell us that Dalton has to get rid of those balls on 4th down rather than take the sack?

How a vet like him can take those sacks is beyond me.
Dalton has to get rid of the ball.. are you trying to make the argument that he did the correct thing?

Dalton's stupidity does not erase fields..