***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (Matt Nagy's Last Stand (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Waited to Watch Them Fire The Bum) Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like if you want to throw it there, playaction from under center with Montgomery in the backfield would have been better. Can I be head coach of the Bears now?
NO, I don't want a 1- 15 record next year

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy's refusal to evaluate young talent in a lost season is gross negligence. The fact that someone in the building didn't tell him to get Jenkins on the field says a lot about the organization.
he was on covid protocol according to an earlier post

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Frustrated with Kmet. I'm about done with him. But hoping that with Fields next year something happens. Guy plays soft. IDK. Fingers crossed.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
In a game where the bears owned TOP 37:23 they threw the ball 48 times ??

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
what did Josh Allen have to do with the Fields and Trubisky comparison that you brought up in the thread about Fields and Trubisky? nobody made any mention of Allen.. so where you just making a strawman argument? Or where you just using another player for comparison?

this here is another strawman argument from you with you claiming I was refuting an argument no one made.

I made a statement nothing more.. It would really be better Remy if you avoided the strawman arguments

Is Dalton the future of the Bears or is Fields? The fact that you are more interested in talking about a QB that will never play a down for the Bears again is telling..

Again Remy this is not your best work.. get some sleep and take another shot tomorrow

1. You made a comparison and I responded by offerring another comparison that rebutted yours. By contrast I made no comparison when I referenced Dalton. You brought Fields up out of the blue.

2. You made a statement that had nothing to do with the topic. A statement you have never felt the need to make when the topic is Fields.

3. I spoke about Dalton because he was the starting QB and it was the game thread. It is a place we go to discuss the current game. It is you that responded off topic as you could not simply say Dalton sucked this game. You had to expose your bias by dragging Fields into it when he was not the QB playing that day. It is obvious you are biased and have an agenda when it comes to Fields.

I still hace no idea what Fields has to do with 10 year vets taking dumb sacks and throwing pick 6s that they should know better not to do.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
1. You made a comparison and I responded by offerring another comparison that rebutted yours. By contrast I made no comparison when I referenced Dalton. You brought Fields up out of the blue.

2. You made a statement that had nothing to do with the topic. A statement you have never felt the need to make when the topic is Fields.

3. I spoke about Dalton because he was the starting QB and it was the game thread. It is a place we go to discuss the current game. It is you that responded off topic as you could not simply say Dalton sucked this game. You had to expose your bias by dragging Fields into it when he was not the QB playing that day. It is obvious you are biased and have an agenda when it comes to Fields.

I still hace no idea what Fields has to do with 10 year vets taking dumb sacks and throwing pick 6s that they should know better not to do.
1) - more strawman arguments from you again? I never made any comparison in the Fields Mitch thread, my first post was after you brought up Allen and it was about Allens TD

2)- you brought me into this thread wanting to talk about Dalton taking a sack on 4th down. A topic we both had a discussion on when Fields did it earlier in the year. Yes it is correct I did not bring Dalton into the Fields discussion earlier in the year because I dont have a crystal ball and had no idea that Dalton would do the same stupid mistake..

3)- if the topic is 4th down sacks, brining up another QB that we discussed earlier in the year who also took a 4th down sack is very much on topic. My Bias against fields is the same bias against Dalton.. I have a bias against QBs that play bad and do stupid things..

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
1) - more strawman arguments from you again? I never made any comparison in the Fields Mitch thread, my first post was after you brought up Allen and it was about Allens TD

2)- you brought me into this thread wanting to talk about Dalton taking a sack on 4th down. A topic we both had a discussion on when Fields did it earlier in the year. Yes it is correct I did not bring Dalton into the Fields discussion earlier in the year because I dont have a crystal ball and had no idea that Dalton would do the same stupid mistake..

3)- if the topic is 4th down sacks, brining up another QB that we discussed earlier in the year who also took a 4th down sack is very much on topic. My Bias against fields is the same bias against Dalton.. I have a bias against QBs that play bad and do stupid things..

1. Umm you said I brought up Allen in the Fields/Trubisky thread. My point is that thread was a comparison thread and I made a comparison. That is relevant to rebut the point being made in that thread.

2. I wanted to discuss the game as it was a game thread. We already discussed Fields before so there was no need to bring him up except due to your bias. The point is at no point when Fields negatives were being discussed did you feel the need to point out other QBs take bad sacks. Yet you felt the need to do so with Dalton.

3. The topic was Dalton taking sacks in a game thread. Had nothing to do with QBs taking sacks generally hence why I only mentioned Dalton. You decided to make it about dudes taking sacks generally as you had to find a way to whine about Fields again.

Is it possible for you to discuss Dalton's performancd in this game without taking shots at Fields? How do you think Dalton performed and what does his performance say about the Bears O?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
1. Umm you said I brought up Allen in the Fields/Trubisky thread. My point is that thread was a comparison thread and I made a comparison. That is relevant to rebut the point being made in that thread.

2. I wanted to discuss the game as it was a game thread. We already discussed Fields before so there was no need to bring him up except due to your bias. The point is at no point when Fields negatives were being discussed did you feel the need to point out other QBs take bad sacks. Yet you felt the need to do so with Dalton.

3. The topic was Dalton taking sacks in a game thread. Had nothing to do with QBs taking sacks generally hence why I only mentioned Dalton. You decided to make it about dudes taking sacks generally as you had to find a way to whine about Fields again.

Is it possible for you to discuss Dalton's performancd in this game without taking shots at Fields? How do you think Dalton performed and what does his performance say about the Bears O?
1- you did bring up Allen in the Fields/Trubisky thread. but when you said it was as a rebuttal to a comparison I made is where another one of your strawman arguments cropped up.

2- And we did, I gave my input into what I thought of Dalton. I also tied it to the same discussion we have had with Fields, its a pretty common thing to do.. if you didnt want to talk about the similarities of both QBs doing the same stupid thing then thats fine, you could of just ignored it or dropped it. But thats not what you did, you accused me of making a strawman argument.. when in fact the only one doing that has been you.

3- No I gave my input into Dalton and yes I made the comparison to fields because I think thats a more useful discussion. By the time I finished watching the game and replied to you Dalton was no longer a Bear. So i didnt really see the point in going into depth about a player that was no longer on the team, talking about a player that is the future (hopefully) seems a better use of my time, you dont want to talk about the future QB and would rather talk about a washed up QB who is no longer on the team then great have at it..

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
1- you did bring up Allen in the Fields/Trubisky thread. but when you said it was as a rebuttal to a comparison I made is where another one of your strawman arguments cropped up.

2- And we did, I gave my input into what I thought of Dalton. I also tied it to the same discussion we have had with Fields, its a pretty common thing to do.. if you didnt want to talk about the similarities of both QBs doing the same stupid thing then thats fine, you could of just ignored it or dropped it. But thats not what you did, you accused me of making a strawman argument.. when in fact the only one doing that has been you.

3- No I gave my input into Dalton and yes I made the comparison to fields because I think thats a more useful discussion. By the time I finished watching the game and replied to you Dalton was no longer a Bear. So i didnt really see the point in going into depth about a player that was no longer on the team, talking about a player that is the future (hopefully) seems a better use of my time, you dont want to talk about the future QB and would rather talk about a washed up QB who is no longer on the team then great have at it..

1. I did not bother to check who made the comparison. You brought up the thread so I assumed it was you. However, the point still stands that the topic was a comparison of QBs and I brought up another comparison as a rebuttal.

2. Yes you brought up something completely irrelevant to distract from the fact the topic was Dalton's ineptitude. That is precisely the point of a strawman.

3. Lol, Dalton is still a Bear as contracts don't expire until after the season is over. And it was the game thread. People still talk about the game in the game thread even after the game was over. You felt the need to talk about Fields because you are biased and fixated on him.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
1. I did not bother to check who made the comparison. You brought up the thread so I assumed it was you. However, the point still stands that the topic was a comparison of QBs and I brought up another comparison as a rebuttal.

2. Yes you brought up something completely irrelevant to distract from the fact the topic was Dalton's ineptitude. That is precisely the point of a strawman.

3. Lol, Dalton is still a Bear as contracts don't expire until after the season is over. And it was the game thread. People still talk about the game in the game thread even after the game was over. You felt the need to talk about Fields because you are biased and fixated on him.
1- well at least you have identified why you made a strawman argument

2- the topic wasnt a generic Dalton sucking, you @me talking about Dalton taking a sack on 4th down, me bringing up another Bears QB that we talked about before taking a sack on 4th down is not a strawman argument.. its continuing an argument we have already started. Again the only strawman arguments going on here has been from you.

3- people might be talking about the game in the game thread but you @me to talk about a very specific situation where the QB took a sack on 4th down, and other then arguing about your strawman arguments all I did was comment on Daltons 4th down sack and made a comparison to Fields also taking a 4th down sack.. you are the one that has gone off topic, and you are the one making all the strawman arguments.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
1- well at least you have identified why you made a strawman argument

2- the topic wasnt a generic Dalton sucking, you @me talking about Dalton taking a sack on 4th down, me bringing up another Bears QB that we talked about before taking a sack on 4th down is not a strawman argument.. its continuing an argument we have already started. Again the only strawman arguments going on here has been from you.

3- people might be talking about the game in the game thread but you @me to talk about a very specific situation where the QB took a sack on 4th down, and other then arguing about your strawman arguments all I did was comment on Daltons 4th down sack and made a comparison to Fields also taking a 4th down sack.. you are the one that has gone off topic, and you are the one making all the strawman arguments.

1. It wasn't a strawman. I incorrectly assumed it was your thread because you brought it up. A strawman would require me to have known it wasn't you.

2. If I had intended it to be a convo regarding Dalton and Fields, I would have referenced Fields. I did not. Again, we were in a game thread and all I intended to do was to get your thoughts on the QB currently playing in the game.

3. Yes you made a comparison that was not relevant since Fields was not playing. Again for some reason you decided to make it about Fields when all I asked you about was Dalton.

4. You seem to have avoided my question. Ignoring the above, Is it possible for you to discuss Dalton's performance in this game without taking shots at Fields? How do you think Dalton performed and what does his performance say about the Bears O? It has been pages now and for some reason I still can't get an honest answer without you have to interject Fields in a convo about Dalton's performance.