***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (Matt Nagy's Last Stand (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Waited to Watch Them Fire The Bum) Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TL1961

Liked Posts:
GB fans are touting Jordan Love leading a comeback, while the Lions are securing the #1 overall pick. :ROFLMAO:

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Time to evaluate young players

TL1961

Liked Posts:
This couldn’t happen to better owners. It sucks that is fans have to endure this shit show. Maybe OL Georgie will come out and say his mama is pissed again.
I'd love nothing more than for Virginia to hold the presser tomorrow and tell us George has been fired.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Nagy should really just fake pass out on the sideline to avoid that podium today lol

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I should be unhappy - but love the fact that Nagy has Naggied it to such an extent that he not only removed any lingering doubt he's gone but he's probably hopefully dragged Pace down with him!!

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I take no pleasure in any person getting fired, but Matt Nagy is not qualified to be a head coach in the NFL. He's a hack and should have been fired last season. What team other than possibly KC would want this guy as an OC? His offense doesn't work and he's a bad play caller.

Last edited:

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Truth be told, thanks for time here Nagy. I’m sure Bears fans hoped you would turn this franchise around. Unfortunately you didn’t. And I’m sure you tried your very best but unfortunately your very best was not enough. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
This is going to go down as one of the rare 300 yard performances by a Bears QB this year.

I am laughing so hard though