***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (That's A Wrap Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
That lead has almost zero chance of holding. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the Packers came out in the second half and won by double digits. You know that's going to happen.
They must not have the right refs officiating the game.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Buah hahahaha!!! Love itt!!!

This is what we all were seeing at camp and preseason and thought could be a possibility during the regular season with better commitment to the run and better line play.

I don’t even care that there’s quite a few Vikings backups out there—That was fun to see.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
On every one of those lateral passes, the block is missed, not setup by the catcher or the D knows it's coming. The OC caould have a lot to do with this and make the playcalling look even worse than it is... and it's bad but really, wtf do you call with this line? They can't straight block, they can't pull, they can't zone, they can't trap and they can't pass block. If you suck at everything, the OC should just teach them how to do at least one thing reasonably well over and over until they can kinda do that one thing.
when are they going to learn to put Cohen in the slot and stop trying to run him those outside pass plays?

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
At least the refs are not calling holding penalties

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
No Dumbass they are playing the 2nd string unit of the Vikings. Not 1 starter on offense. Our defense is playing their starters.

Don’t call me a dumbass when its your logic lol.

Also not every starter is out for the Vikings as is not every starter is playing for the Bears defense.

The defense has given up 6pts lol. The 2nd string are still NFL players earning a paycheck.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
that's what we need to score touchdowns, power run game.

Nagy during the season seemed overly concerned about overthinking what opponents thought he was thinking. He said often, “Well, we couldn’t run it there because they knew we were going to run,” or, “Well, we couldn’t get in “I” there because then they’d know we were running.” —— Who cares—just line up and execute.

It seems like today they’re not overthinking themselves. 3rd and 1–run it up the middle for a first down. Running well out of the “I”—keep running it. Downhill running. Get out of the shotgun sometimes. Love to see this. Hopefully more of this next year.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
If we can fix the O line we can fix this offense. Mitch or no Mitch

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Also not every starter is out for the Vikings as is not every starter is playing for the Bears defense.

The defense as given up 6pts lol. The 2nd string are still NFL players earning a paycheck.
Bwahahahahaha. Ok. Dumbass. The Vikings are playing their “2nd stringers“. We are playing our ”starters” they should not even have 6 points. Ok Spock.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:

The defense has given up 6pts lol. The 2nd string are still NFL players earning a paycheck.
32nd ranked offense-First pick in the draft
31st ranked offense-2nd pick in the draft
Bears with the 30th ranked offense- 8-8

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Nagy during the season seemed overly concerned about overthinking what opponents thought he was thinking. He said often, “Well, we couldn’t run it there because they knew we were going to run,” or, “Well, we couldn’t get in “I” there because then they’d know we were running.” —— Who cares—just line up and execute.

It seems like today they’re not overthinking themselves. 3rd and 1–run it up the middle for a first down. Running well out of the “I”—keep running it. Downhill running. Get out of the shotgun sometimes. Love to see this. Hopefully more of this next year.

We have to remember that Nagy is less experienced at being a HC/OC than Trubisky is at being a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.