***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (That's A Wrap Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Just when I thought this season couldn't get any worse. I've had no expectations or hope, and this is how they close out the season.

Monday is going to be great! Ryan Pace will come out of hiding and give his usual end of season "State of the Team" speech.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Well, I hope that is the final nail in the coffin of somebody..wish it was Pace and Nagy but most likely asst. coaches like Heistand, London..receivers coach..their guys have severely regressed so they may be scapegoated..
I hope the fire Pace, Nagy and get rid of everyone in this offense except A rob.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
If I thought Mitch was the cause of the oline, like I did with Grossman (Mitch was the cause of Grossman's lack of protection) I would have no problem saying it. I don't see that with Mitch, I see this oline sucking.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
offense has been so bad that they have not only failed to convert first downs, but have given he ball to the opponent on their side of the field the last two drives..

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I think Hub said it's likely on Thursday, with the holiday and all.
Fuck pace and what he thinks we want to hear from him. I believe my eyes not my ears and this faka is in serious makeup territory.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why in the fucking world would you continue to call staright drop backs when you know damn well that your line can't hold them off? Get your QB's ass out in the flat....good Lord, it doesn't take a genius to see that.

Also.

Someone should just shoot Leno and put him out of his misery.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I hope the fire Pace, Nagy and get rid of everyone in this offense except A rob.

Nagy is signed for 3 more seasons and Pace for 2. No way the McCaskey family eats that much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.