***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (That's A Wrap Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I have a bad feeling the Bears will give these crybabies what they want, an Mariota or something, and the Bears will be even worse next year. But these Mitch haters have to see it play out first I guess, we all suffer.

I'd be the farm this same exact offense would vastly improve with better line play, as well as better play calling. Mitch had to be better as well, clearly.

It is a given they will be worse next year, doesn’t matter whose QB. The Defense will continue to get worse. And the offense won’t improve under Nagy.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Lol, nice end of season desperation pass to Ridley..

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears D carried the trash QB to 11 wins. Record setting great with the amount of turnovers they caused gifting great field position for the Bust of a QB.
Quit being a moron. This line has been in free fall since Long started going downhill. Which was even before last season. They couldn't run the ball to save their ass last year.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm excited for the goal line playcalls. They're always so good from Nagy. Maybe we can kneel 3 times to move Piniero back 10 yards for a FG.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears D carried the trash QB to 11 wins. Record setting great with the amount of turnovers they caused gifting great field position for the Bust of a QB.

You have really shown how absolutely fucking Special person you are today. Thanks for that.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
This might be a situation where I'm ok with 3 runs up the middle.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I have a bad feeling the Bears will give these crybabies what they want, an Mariota or something, and the Bears will be even worse next year. But these Mitch haters have to see it play out first I guess, we all suffer.

I'd be the farm this same exact offense would vastly improve with better line play, as well as better play calling. Mitch had to be better as well, clearly.

Your apologist argument would hold more weight if a single ex Bear QB reject changed uniforms, latched on with a new team, new scheme, new O line, new weapons and went on to do great things. Yet, zero ex Bear QB's have done so. In fact most of them had their career years here, bar is set low to begin with but still. Shane Matthews, Jim Miller, Cade McNown, Jay Cutler, Kyle Orton, Rex Grossman, Josh McKown, etc etc. All became clip board holders just like your boy Mitch will become when it's all said and done before disappearing out of the league.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
We can not play for a fg. We have not stopped their offense yet this half

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
It is a given they will be worse next year, doesn’t matter whose QB. The Defense will continue to get worse. And the offense won’t improve under Nagy.
I disagree. You could very likely get two better line man. Maybe Nagy has his come to jesus moment over the spring, and realizes he's toast if he doesn't adapt to the team he has, not scheme for the team he wants.

Burton maybe comes back healthy too. Mitch hopefully doesn't regress again.

Easier, on paper, schedule.

I think they can improve. The D may get worse, but it'll likely be a good amount of new faces, with Danny T, Ha Ha and Prince off the team.

Reactions: Myk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Even fucking Schlerth knows Nagy isn’t the issue but these Special person nut huggers think it’s the coach.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The clock never started on that play. Started at 1:43 ended at 1:43

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Your apologist argument would hold more weight if a single ex Bear QB reject changed uniforms, latched on with a new team, new scheme, new O line, new weapons and went on to do great things. Yet, zero ex Bear QB's have done so. In fact most of them had their career years here, bar is set low to begin with but still. Shane Matthews, Jim Miller, Cade McNown, Jay Cutler, Kyle Orton, Rex Grossman, Josh McKown, etc etc. All became clip board holders just like your boy Mitch will become when it's all said and done before disappearing out of the league.
Why would any decent QB want to come play here? Deal with little bitches like yourself every Sunday? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.