***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (The Itty Bitty Passing Committee Does The Twin Cities Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not hidden at all. Everyone saw it.

Yeah, with the way people were talking about it during the game, you wouldn't think so.

So don't pretend you can't go back through this thread and see all the shit tossed Fields' way throughout the whole game.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh Well, Growing pains. Can't say this team doesn't have heart. Just need to get their shit together at the first half. Too many bad starts.
Fields looked better. Glad Montgomery's back. Oline still needs improvement. Floos's balls finally dropped.
No one is saying it but we are missing Jaylon Johnson badly right now.. if it’s not refs it’s injuries?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Eberflus showed he is top5 coach in NFL. Good progress is going and lets take close loses all season and build a monster team next season.
How in the hell is he going to build a “monster team” next year? Don’t say FA because that’s weak and has to sigh 21 new players. Don’t say draft because the Bears only have 6 picks.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
How in the hell is he going to build a “monster team” next year? Don’t say FA because that’s weak and has to sigh 21 new players. Don’t say draft because the Bears only have 6 picks.
Free agency is never a good route to try to build a team anyway. Maybe grab one big money guy at a key position, but otherwise you should be using it to round out a roster and plug some holes. Poles definitely needs to hit on some pics through.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’ll say this again louder, when does the talent around him come into question
Hasn't it been in question since before the season even started? I know i'm not the only one that's been complaining about the talent around him since then.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Hasn't it been in question since before the season even started? I know i'm not the only one that's been complaining about the talent around him since then.

And last year. And 4 years before that. And 2-3 years before then. Then we had a good year or 2 but no defense. Then there was at least a decade or 2 before that.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Just never thought to get out of bounds. Which IS exactly what he's supposed to do. Stupid, bad players on this team.
Leave Marion Barber the 3rd alone. He’s not around to defend himself.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Not saying it would have made a difference but there were two calls that were horrible.

Holding on 31 jaylon Jones on third down in second half and the block on fields td run!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is Eberflus Republican what’s with this conservative play calling
No politics in the Bears forum. I think this is your first offense, so 1 day.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Man.
I don't think anyone expects a Superbowl next year. You get the basic core moving forward and then just upgrade each year moving forward. Making sure Fields is the guy was always the first step.
Team is this devoid of talent this year and still has been in every game. So they have something to grow on here.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is what you all call a good loss? LOL I think there were a lot of things to be happy about today. Love that they were getting the ball down the field, Mooney looked good, even Kmet was decent. This is progress, and if they can this going, things will improve. Then we can add some key, elite players on the OL and at WR. Good game, IMO.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Would have been nice to have him get the experience of getting a game tying touchdown (which it looked like he was well on his way of getting before that WR fumble), then lose in overtime
More evidence of unprepared team