***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (The Itty Bitty Passing Committee Does The Twin Cities Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jc456

Liked Posts:
Fields had a solid game and the way it was going it look like he mite pulled it out in the end but the shitty team that is around him failed him at least some of them. ☹️
All 60 minutes?

jc456

Liked Posts:
Eberflus showed he is top5 coach in NFL. Good progress is going and lets take close loses all season and build a monster team next season.
It took 30 minutes for him to adjust, that’s sad

jc456

Liked Posts:
Yeah, with the way people were talking about it during the game, you wouldn't think so.

So don't pretend you can't go back through this thread and see all the shit tossed Fields' way throughout the whole game.
What did he do in the first half?

Bears_Almighty

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels
i maybe wouldn't be so critical if mustipher wasn't in but the fact that he's in the game some coaches need to be fired
I just don't understand how he makes multiple mistakes and is still the starter. He must have something on Virginie lol

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man.

I don't think anyone expects a Superbowl next year. You get the basic core moving forward and then just upgrade each year moving forward. Making sure Fields is the guy was always the first step.
Team is this devoid of talent this year and still has been in every game. So they have something to grow on here.
100% correct. Right not they are building a foundation for what is to come. They need quite a bit but have the money and some draft picks to build with. Watching Josh Fields yesterday was fun. He is starting to "get it" and certainly has some natural athletic abilities that truly are special. And he isn't getting clobbered or putting himself into situations where he is going to get injured.

Next year is where their GM needs to prove himself with the draft and free agency. I'd say that 6-8 new starters are necessary. Two offensive linemen, a big play tight end, two receivers, A defensive tackle and middle line backer. Also a legitimate kick returner.