***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (The Itty Bitty Passing Committee Does The Twin Cities Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Username

Liked Posts:
Oh Well, Growing pains. Can't say this team doesn't have heart. Just need to get their shit together at the first half. Too many bad starts.
Fields looked better. Glad Montgomery's back. Oline still needs improvement. Floos's balls finally dropped.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This is what happens when you build a team on a discount. Bum ass receiver. Bears never fail to disappoint.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Smith marsette meeds cut and I’m an iowa fan. Every time he gets an opportunity he has blown it

And that stupid penalty

Nelly

Liked Posts:
OT: Lions and their dominant offense collecting goose eggs today.

SpinachTeeth

Liked Posts:
Good outcome. Draft position maintained and Fields looked good

Would have been nice to have him get the experience of getting a game tying touchdown (which it looked like he was well on his way of getting before that WR fumble), then lose in overtime

Nelly

Liked Posts:
HE NEEFDS TO BE GONE MON. MORNING
Dante Pettis dropped two balls that he was able to get both hands on. Sad as it was, Smith-Marsette was the better guy to have in there.

We've got Mooney and ESB as the only NFL caliber receivers on this roster right now. Velus is TBD, N'Keal Harry maybe could come back and help?

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Fields had a solid game and the way it was going it look like he mite pulled it out in the end but the shitty team that is around him failed him at least some of them. ☹️