***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs 49ers (JUICED 2 introDUCE DA eberFLUS Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Color me surprised

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Does anyone have the updated Chicago Bears Head Coach winning percentage numbers?

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
GREAT FIRST GAME BACK WITH MY FELLOW BEARS FANS!!!...

Been alot going on in my life in the past few months....but....I missed you guys....

BEARS!!:parrot:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Its somewhere in between imo. They obviously are playing harder than they did for Nagy in the final couple seasons but i just question how long it lasts. It would happen with Lovie too. Works for a stretch and then doesn't for stretches. They need to keep that belief that they're going to win games.

This game definitely helps because there is a talent gap. The difference was the QB. Lance missed some wide open throws downfield that should have put them up a couple scores early. I think you get a good idea of what they can be in the future. Really need to add some of those pieces on offense.
Not just the intensity, but the discipline. Sure the sample size was only the preseason and 1 regular season game. But that sure is starting to feel like a trend, at least compared to what we are used to.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
That's interesting, because I've yet to hear any poster here express their desire to see the Bears win the Super Bowl.

There are several ppl here that make excuses for Bears ownership putting a non winning product on the field.
Anyway......lets just enjoy the Bears win today.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not just the intensity, but the discipline. Sure the sample size was only the preseason and 1 regular season game. But that sure is starting to feel like a trend, at least compared to what we are used to.
I may be off here but i feel like every coaching change is followed by more discipline. But the simple act of ball swarming puts you in better position to make plays and thats something i hope continues throughout. Really hoping that Jackson pick flips a switch. Sometimes you need to just get that monkey off of your back but we also saw some of those same tackling concerns with him.

The great news is my guy Nique balled out in game 1. Dare i say we finally have a GM who knows how to draft in the 5th round???