***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs 49ers (JUICED 2 introDUCE DA eberFLUS Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where the Bears suppose to win this game? I'm confused!

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Give us highlights!

It is legit being wrecked right now. I can’t even get
the pages to load. I might have to wait a couple hours to enjoy the delicacy.

Attachments

• 37A00454-B33B-4343-8BC5-195CBDB09BB7.png
    37A00454-B33B-4343-8BC5-195CBDB09BB7.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 1

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great second half, actually adjusted the gameplan, changed some of the calls. Yes, the rain helped us and SF hurt themselves with penalties, but this was a nice progression. Long way to go, but nice win.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did anyone notice that the guy who always posts "no chance vs____" didn't make a thread this week???

or did he and i missed it?

BBBF

Liked Posts:
Anyone got a stream for the GB/Minn game? My appetite for more football came back in the 2nd half.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Obviously there was a lot today for Fields to improve on, but this was a pretty blatant display of his explosive/big play potential and how that changes games. There will be moments where we pull our hair out over some of the stuff he does, but overall I think you win more games with a player who is a threat to score anywhere on the field versus someone whos going to complete 2/3 of his passes but at less than 5 yards per attempt.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Anyone got a stream for the GB/Minn game? My appetite for more football came back in the 2nd half.
Nflbite.com for all your NFL stream needs, just gotta be patient and possibly move from one stream to another a few times to find a good/stable one.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Could somebody help me with something I am confused about. So the first half of the game things didn't go so well, offense was crap, defense gave up like 100 rushing yards. In the second half things went differently. It was like the coaches made change during halftime, perhaps you could call them adjustments. After the last 4 years I thought that wasn't allowed.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Obviously there was a lot today for Fields to improve on, but this was a pretty blatant display of his explosive/big play potential and how that changes games. There will be moments where we pull our hair out over some of the stuff he does, but overall I think you win more games with a player who is a threat to score anywhere on the field versus someone whos going to complete 2/3 of his passes but at less than 5 yards per attempt.
The offense looked discombobulated in so many ways to start. Not terribly unexpected for a less than talented offense with so many new faces in a new system against a good defense.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
. Thanks. I moved to WI and thought I would be trying to avoid GB games!
Nflbite.com for all your NFL stream needs, just gotta be patient and possibly move from one stream to another a few times to find a good/stable one.

BBBF

Liked Posts:

Thanks. I moved to WI and thought I would be trying to avoid GB games!