***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs 49ers (JUICED 2 introDUCE DA eberFLUS Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Could somebody help me with something I am confused about. So the first half of the game things didn't go so well, offense was crap, defense gave up like 100 rushing yards. In the second half things went differently. It was like the coaches made change during halftime, perhaps you could call them adjustments. After the last 4 years I thought that wasn't allowed.
It’s not allowed. The FBI will be showing up to all Bears coaches houses and take them in for interrogation. There are way too many questions that need to be asked m.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Alot came together for this win and wow the steelers just blocked a kick to go to over time
I will say again. This is why you surround young QB with great D.

No way we win this if D doesn't keep us in it early.
Yep, they had really bad field position 90%of the first three quarters but the defense stuffed them when they needed to. I liked the HC and GM hires and watched the Colts a lot last season and loved the way that they taught their defensive players on how to flock to the football and not take stupid penalties. That philosophy won that game today. They didn't do stupid things, forced some turnovers, and the kid played well to escape a few times and make some big plays.

i was basically hoping that they could stick together and not get stomped. You never know until the game gets played what kind of team you have. I'm not going to get ahead of my skies, but this was a fun beginning of the season wasn't it?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Before I fully post in this thread, I'm hoping that @BBBF can give us an idea of what is the appropriate amount of alts that can be allowed in this thread?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
It is legit being wrecked right now. I can’t even get
the pages to load. I might have to wait a couple hours to enjoy the delicacy.
A lot of bitching about the refs.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bears defensive front will struggle to get pressure; rookie DBs will be good but often get picked on and exposed early in the season.

Just hoping Fields can snap his 7 game losing streak. It won't surprise me when Trey Lance walks out there like its cool and puts a bunch of points on the board while our offense struggles.
Bwahahahahaha