***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Bills ( I Mean R U ****ing Kidding Me Out Here Edition)

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nicholas Morrow's pompadour

• No seriously, check out this Johnny Bravo steez below!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
These refs.. not even close and the ref is right there. Thats ridiculous.

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
I know its a joke, but this just shows how braindead @Black Rainbow and @dbldrew are

Even trevor lawrence ran it for 7 times for 55 yards and a tuddy on thursday. Its part of being a QB in the league now
People seem to think the point of a quarterback is throw for 400 yards a game. The point is to score points and win football games, and if your quarterback can do both you'd be foolish not to take advantage.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm thinking a few folks (including me) have had that passing thought.

Its not fixed, the bills, and most other teams don't practice in this shit weather.

Being cold and being cold with swirling winds on a lakefront are two different things.

You got their QB wearing Oakley Goggles on the sideline, what the fuck? Clearly its been two weeks in a row where the cold made a massive impact on the game.

ndgt10

Liked Posts:
Bills not using their timeouts = clearly a fixed game

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
The Bills coach chose the warmth of the halftime locker room versus getting the ball back and trying to score. Accidentally hilarious.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@run and shoot please stop wasting my time. I am here to watch Bears too. If you can respect that and simply tell me who #73 is, we could move forward.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well now u have this troll phuk derailing the game thread talking about what comes outta a persons azz >>> #73
Also I apologize about bringing up how my ex wanted me to spit in her mouth during sex, let's get back to talking about football guys.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This is not a fixed gane, it's a revenge game for that beatdown we we took in the preseason against Trubisky Bills