***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Bills ( I Mean R U ****ing Kidding Me Out Here Edition)

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nicholas Morrow's pompadour

• No seriously, check out this Johnny Bravo steez below!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears suck. They will ruin QB1 and continue to waste talent. 1st half was fun.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
We all just think you're a little bitch, and it would probably be for the best of this forum if you lost your ability to access it.
Oh by the way, you're the one who @ed me in thread today. I wasn't posting until then, cry-baby.

?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
That's a fine take, but he completely lied and fabricated, saying that our receivers are always open and that Fields is taking his eyes down to scramble.
I believe he said that he saw the opportunity to throw a couple of times, but Fields didn’t pull the trigger. I don’t believe he said that the Bears receivers are always open.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
He's getting that valuable experience I always hear about here.

Experience playing for coaches and teammates who are losing for a higher draft pick.

CCS messageboard logic at its finest.
The saddest thing is, they’re not losing for the draft pick. They’re losing cause they suck. They will never have a winning season here. The teams has so many holes, they’ll need 3 off-seasons just to cover them. And that’s with a 100% yield rate, so impossible. This franchise is done.

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
I believe he said that he saw the opportunity to throw a couple of times, but Fields didn’t pull the trigger. I don’t believe he said that the Bears receivers are always open.
He definitely said "the bears receivers are open pretty often".

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Didn’t get to watch the game today. Damn what happened with Fields? Did he not attempt to run today?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Rainbow contributes to the board. Like him or not.

How, exactly?

We have plenty of great trolls, he's just a fucking cuck who keeps coming on here to have people shit on him all day long.

He's literally been doing the same thing for the last 2+ years. It doesn't matter the outcome of the game, he pulls the same shtick and comes back for more next week.

He enjoys this shit, because he's a loser