***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Bills (Preseason Edition: #MITCHISBACK - The Final Chapter AKA Mitchpocalypse)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
This offense is so damn predictable, same old shit

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
So you think the Bears want to get lit up by Mitch today and have that hanging over their heads? The reality is he looked good there. Doesn't mean he is a great qb, but our defense got bent. It happens.

It may not mean he's a great QB but it is looking like Nagy is a bad HC who can't get the most out of his players.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
That's some real insider shit right there? Where'd ya get that hard hitting info?

FWIW, I do think Nagy fucked him up. Mitch could possibly raise his averages if given another shot.
I was following the Buffalo press guys on twitter for a while

I think trubs has his issues and some of that is on him....I know Brady and Brees worked their ass off to refine their form and technique so that routine throws are routine.....at the same time I think Nagy way overcomplicates football. I remember a game vs. Tampa years ago...may have been against Lovie...where Gruden called the same play 3 times in a row and it worked every time. I doubt Nagy would call the same play twice in one game

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Remember that one time we cut Fuller? That was cool.

They really needed to grab someone like Asante Samuel or any of the good secondary players like Mohrig with that 2nd pick. This defense looks old and lazy. And Fuller was in his prime lol. Smh

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Dalton has proven himself. All these 3 and outs are keeping our offensive line and WRs fresh. He needs to start over Fields.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
can somebody actually explain to me what’s wrong with the play calling? it looks fine to me

Rise

Liked Posts:
A pick 6 and Hicks gangsta dance makes the world right again

we don’t need fat old man hicks tearing a groin muscle. Just go get your message with Trevathon and call it a day. Someone needs to explain to pace that players age and get worse.