***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Cardinals (Crosstown Classic Circa 1951 Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well then, they at least tried. If you can't get 2 yards with the teams season on the line, you only have yourself to blame.

The point is, there seems to be no urgency. Defense is getting run over and showing little life. Need some passion and fight!

The D has stopped them the last 2 possessions.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your logic makes no sense. If you are saying the O hasnt shown enough to score 14 then why would I believe they can convert on 4th down and go on to score a TD?
My logic makes a ton of sense....ur offense sucks and therefore u have to take chances and make bold attempts to try to put points...not punt and rely on a defense that can't even stop u from posting about it lol

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s not easy when you are the Bears…

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
They are on pass for 300 total yards which is not that impressive. They got 14 points by traveling 43 yards. The Bears had to go 77 yards to score 1 TD.
If the Bears didn't turn the ball over, the Cards would've had to go further. Are you really trying to claim the Bears have looked good today or something?

I miss the days when you just stuck with Fields bashing. :)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My logic makes a ton of sense....ur offense sucks and therefore u have to take chances and make bold attempts to try to put points...not punt and rely on a defense that can't even stop u from posting about it lol

The D stopped them the last 2 possessions. It was the right call.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If the Bears didn't turn the ball over, the Cards would've had to go further. Are you really trying to claim the Bears have looked good today or something?

I miss the days when you just stuck with Fields bashing. :)

No I am really trying to say the Cards had to go 43 yards to score 14 points. That is a factual statement.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah...looked like they were really trying to score after that punt

So yall went from saying we gave Cards 2 chances to score to now saying they werent trying to score. So sounds like the right call.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The D has stopped them the last 2 possessions.
LOL...the last one doesn't count. Especially when you let the Cards run for a first on 3rd and 9. We could have had a shot for a FG if the actually made a stop there...

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Enjoy rest of game fellas

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL...the last one doesn't count. Especially when you let the Cards run for a first on 3rd and 9. We could have had a shot for a FG if the actually made a stop there...
Lets recap

Commentators are dumb.....its a terrible decision. Cardinals get the ball after the half. The Cardinals get two chances to put us down 3 possessions before we get the ball again.

Your claim was we gave them 2 chances to score. It is a matter of fact that we stopped them from scoring. Sorry if the truth does not fit your narrative.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
They are on pace for 300 total yards which is not that impressive.

Pretty sure they have 3 legit highlight reel plays and 300 yards in this weather is impressive enough. What even is your point here? That 2 drives they had a short field? Yes indeed. Is anyone even denying that? Not that I see.

Tackling and coverage is suspect as usual though, you have to agree (or maybe not; it is you).

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Lets recap

Your claim was we gave them 2 chances to score. It is a matter of fact that we stopped them from scoring. Sorry if the truth does not fit your narrative.
Yes, we gave them two chances to score. We did not know that the Cardinals were just going to run into the half. We didn't stop the Cardinals, the clock did.

Both can be true.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure they have 3 legit highlight reel plays and 300 yards in this weather is impressive enough. What even is your point here? That 2 drives they had a short field? Yes indeed. Is anyone even denying that? Not that I see.

Tackling and coverage is suspect as usual though you have to agree (or maybe not; it is you).

No you are the first to acknowledge it was a short field. Otherwise link to where someone admitted those 2 TDs where largely the O's fault.

Tackling and coverage is always suspect. The only debate is whether that is largely scheme or players and I still maintain it is largely the latter.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
What you're seeing is a D that was on the field way too much early in the season.

Hands on hips

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes, we gave them two chances to score. We did not know that the Cardinals were just going to run into the half. We didn't stop the Cardinals, the clock did.

Both can be true.

It still counts is the point. Sorry. You cant have it both ways.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got to open the offense up now and get a quick 7 ?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
No you are the first to acknowledge it was a short field. Otherwise link to where someone admitted those 2 TDs where largely the O's fault.

Tackling and coverave is always suspect. The only debate is whether that is largely scheme or players and I still maintain it is largely the former.

Did you mean latter?