***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Cardinals (Crosstown Classic Circa 1951 Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Just like the end of the first half, Cardinals run 3 standard run plays for a first down.

But hey at least the defense "stopped" them from scoring.....LOL

What's Desai to do? It's the players' fault.

BUT Desai did stare across the field and the AZ staff was intimidated from pushing any further for a score or anything. Desai calls perfect schemes and never gets outcoached. Ever. Bears D just sucks from front of line to LBs to secondary. Hell, if Desai was any tiny bit less awesome with this crew, this crappy D would give up 40 by the half every week - like Tucker.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Spike the ball after the game is over and there's the season.

CDpapabear50

Liked Posts:
I showed you quite clearly Vildor gave up every big play on that drive and had S help the majority of the time.

When you actually show an example of the scheme being a problem then I will acknowledge. When you falsely claim it is his fault for not providing S help when he actually did then not sure what you want me to do when you are objectively incorrect.
Remy you can type as many words as you like but it still won't change the fact that you are an ignorant, arrogant, ass!

Brownie

Liked Posts:
"Andy had a tough day, but we have to help him out. With that said, these guys care, and we saw a lot of positives out there today. Arizona is a HELL of a team and if we can score with them we can score with anybody. And that's real. We'll keep the momentum going and get things rockin and rollin again next week.."

--Matt Nagy Postgame

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So, this is the only game Where they have given more than 24?

And They gave all those points, is not like it was a pick 6 Or something. Yeah, a short field, that’s it.

Yes this is where your bias shows. Pretending the O throwing 4 Ints in FG range is not a big deal is quite stupid.

This game is clearly on the O.

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
“All’s I know is these guys fight, they are a family.”

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Remy you can type as many words as you like but it still won't change the fact that you are an ignorant, arrogant, ass!

Normally I would defend him from insults. Normally I would say I may not agree with him always but I like him (and I still do, I really do) but his misunderstanding schemes and what they mean and refusal to acknowledge the obvious fact that Desai made 1-2 bad calls vs. Huntley for the big pass plays that choked the Ravens game for us is astonishing and a bravado demonstration of arrogance that is unmatched since Rory Sparrow (another poster I like as well) haunted these boards.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What's Desai to do? It's the players' fault.

BUT Desai did stare across the field and the AZ staff was intimidated from pushing any further for a score or anything. Desai calls perfect schemes and never gets outcoached. Ever. Bears D just sucks from front of line to LBs to secondary. Hell, if Desai was any tiny bit less awesome with this crew, this crappy D would give up 40 by the half every week - like Tucker.

It is just funny that yall are whining about the D when the O threw 4 Ints that led to 24 points.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Normally I would defend him from insults. Normally I would say I may not agree with him always but I like him (and I still do, I really do) but his misunderstanding schemes and what they mean and refusal to acknowledge the obvious fact that Desai made 1-2 bad calls vs. Huntley for the big pass plays that choked the Ravens game for us is astonishing and a bravado demonstration of arrogance that is unmatched since Rory Sparrow (another poster I like as well) haunted these boards.

I showed the screen shots. You made factually inaccurate claims that were proven by the tape.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It is just funny that yall are whining about the D when the O threw 4 Ints that led to 24 points.

Didn't read my post again. I agree this L is more on the O than the D by the way.

Try reading before you reply maybe.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Insults are not an argument. It just shows you are the ignorant, arrogant ass projecting your inadquacies onto me.