***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Cardinals (Crosstown Classic Circa 1951 Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I showed the screen shots. You made factually inaccurate claims that were proven by the tape.

Swing and a miss. You can find your game again though. Most weeks you are more right than wrong. I haven't given up on you and never will. :)

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was there a fire Nagy chant today? Please tell me if it was loud.

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now can Nagy never again mention the “playoffs”

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Steelers game on in my area. Thinking about not watching that trainwreck. I think Nagy wins in a rematch if it happened next week.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Didn't read my post again. I agree this L is more on the O than the D by the way.

Try reading before you reply maybe.

It is clear you are letting previous arguments influence your comments here. I am discussing this game and this game alone. You guys are bringing in previous debates and resorting to juvenile insults in lieu of a coherent argument.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Swing and a miss. You can find your game again though. Most weeks you are more right than wrong. I haven't given up on you and never will. :)

You claimed no S help on plays where there was S help. Not sure what you want me to say.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
How bad is this clown?
Which one the Ginger Rifle, the Bald Fraud, Lyin Ryan Pace, Sweaty Teddy, or someone else? The entire Bears org is a clownshow and a bad one at that. It's not Bozo on Channel 9; more like Pogo the Clown before he buries a boy in his house's crawlspace.

Last edited:

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It is clear you are letting previous arguments influence your comments here. I am discussing this game and this game alone. You guys are bringing in previous debates and resorting to juvenile insults in lieu of a coherent argument.

I didn't insult you though. Unless you find arrogant an insult then ok I did. All my comments reflected the BAL game here. I suspect the RZ defense is not going to look good scheme-wise as well, but I am not claiming anything yet.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Yes this is where your bias shows. Pretending the O throwing 4 Ints in FG range is not a big deal is quite stupid.

This game is clearly on the O.
Yeah, the O lost the game. That doesn’t mean the D didn’t give up all those points.
What’s biased about that? I’ve always claimed the O sucks, and that there’s no talent, either in the players, expect for the RB’s, or in the coaching. I say Nagy and the pay callers, whoever they are, suck. It doesn’t matter how shitty the talent is.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn't insult you though. Unless you find arrogant an insult then ok I did. All my comments reflected the BAL game here. I suspect the RZ defense is not going to look good scheme-wise as well, but I am not claiming anything yet.

Lol arrogant isnt an insult? And you thanked the post calling me an arrogant ass. You also then brought up the Ravens game.

None of which I have an issue with but you clearly were getting personal there. No reason to deny it.

Romo27

Liked Posts:
"Andy had a tough day, but we have to help him out. With that said, these guys care, and we saw a lot of positives out there today. Arizona is a HELL of a team and if we can score with them we can score with anybody. And that's real. We'll keep the momentum going and get things rockin and rollin again next week.."

--Matt Nagy Postgame
Ummm....you didn't score with them. They outscored you