***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Cardinals (Crosstown Classic Circa 1951 Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
1...A QB that can't throw the ball

2...Receivers that can't catch the ball

3...Tacklers that can't tackle, and when they do, the ball carrier drags them for 4-5 more yards

4...A coach that can't coach

5...A good RB

6...A promising young QB on the bench injured

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they call OPI on Hopkins and Kmet doesn't suck, the Bears are probably in control of the game right now. Offense has moved the ball thus far.
if.if.if if the bears weren't the bears' they'd have 5 SB trophys by now

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Lol arrogant isnt an insult? And you thanked the post calling me an arrogant ass. You also then brought up the Ravens game.

None of which I have an issue with but you clearly were getting personal there. No reason to deny it.

You clearly don't read what I say. I said:

Unless you find arrogant an insult then ok I did.

Know what the difference is? I am arrogant too and I don't pretend I'm not nor do I pretend it's an insult when others say it to me. But clearly your mileage varies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You clearly don't read what I say. I said:

Know what the difference is? I am arrogant too and I don't pretend I'm not nor do I pretend it's an insult when others say it to me. But clearly your mileage varies.

SMH. I read it. I was pointing out that not only did you call me arrogant you thanked the below. So the combination of the two certainly gives the impression you were getting personal. At least CD just manned up and said it whereas you were more passive aggressive about it.

Remy you can type as many words as you like but it still won't change the fact that you are an ignorant, arrogant, ass!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I plan on taking a nap, waking up at dusk thinking "fuck, it's Monday morning", then realizing it's 7pm on Sunday not 7am on Monday, then being happy for about a minute. That's how the Bears make me happy.
Plan executed perfectly. Now it's time to start drinking again. It's like I got two Sundays. Thanks Bears!!

Also I woke up to zero reports of childish bullshit. So thanks CCS too!

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep, that's about what I expected. No, not all of the INTS were Dalton's fault, but most were. At least Monty looked good. And Mooney is a stud. Probably an elite WR2, not a WR1, but I like him. Kmet still not doing enough. This team needs a healthy Fields, a better OFF called, and some WR help, not to mention OL.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep, that's about what I expected. No, not all of the INTS were Dalton's fault, but most were. At least Monty looked good. And Mooney is a stud. Probably an elite WR2, not a WR1, but I like him. Kmet still not doing enough. This team needs a healthy Fields, a better OFF called, and some WR help, not to mention OL.
He had another drop, to bring his season total to 6. Not a having a good year.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He had another drop, to bring his season total to 6. Not a having a good year.
Mooney is doing just fine. He's out on an island without ARob. If you want to go by fantasy numbers, which is one way I track stats, he's the #25 WR in the NFL. Not a good WR1, but a solid WR2.