***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chargers (Players Only Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
We are crazy bad on offense. We won’t score a touchdown with three chances on this drive.

Nagy is also so out of his league as a coach it’s insane. The players had nothing planned for if 2nd down didn’t score and wasted 25 seconds on one play.
They didn't have a chance for a play, as the Chargers wisely took their sweet time getting up. Calling a run on 2nd with no time outs was on Nagy. The dude needs to give play calling duties to someone else. Lucky they got the 3.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Did they have a timeout left? The TV had them with one timeout left.
No time out yet what looks like a time out is actually that glowing thing to show bears offense has the ball

Madden

Liked Posts:
This is the worst coaching I've ever seen. Fuck Nagy I'm done. Absolutely pathetic. One yard line and we're in Shotgun and then the whole team doesn't seem to know we have no timeouts. A high school coach would be better

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
That yellow marker by team shows offense has the ball. The white markers are timeouts remaining

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
This college offense is driving me crazy. Can they call a play with trubisky from under center?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
5 trips inside the red zone. 9 points. Please give up playcalling Nagy... I don’t remember Mike Tice being this bad

BearUp

Liked Posts:
This is on Tubs - AGAIN. Why can't you see this? If Nagy passes 2x and we don't score it is NAGY should have run it in, he knows Trubs cannot throw a TD... Guys, have you seen Trubs throw almost TWO INTS in the red zone this game!? This is a qb problem, this is a qb problem, this is a qb problem.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
No time out yet what looks like a time out is actually that glowing thing to show bears offense has the ball
Okay, then just a stupid shit call by Nagy and zero awareness by Trubisky to tell the team to line up quickly after the play. What a complete mess. We have all seen some bad offenses but this offense is the all time worst.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mitchell is literally the opposite of "clutch" and literally looks like a potato whenever he gets into the red zone I mean are you ****ing kidding me? Is there a more boring player in the entire NFL? The only good thing about Mitchell is he makes stupid boomer bears fans lose their CHIT for 4 months/year and brings them closer to death. **** you Mitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.