***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
It is good that Trubisky is playing the poorly. The last thing you want is management thinking he should be getting a contract extension.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Just a roster filled with DUMB football players....across the board....every phase.

I'm convinced billchek would get rid of 85% of this roster immediately based on their stupid play and lack of attention to details....something pace overlooks and nagy has no clue on how to teach or hold accountable

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
This team is a lot more than poorly coached. Please don't tell me you believe that another coach could take an offense that is severely inept at EVERY position and do wonders
It is only one position and it is the QB position. That is holding the team back big time. There are other areas that need improvement but it is ALL on the QB.

coolio

Liked Posts:
I honestly think Reid didn't go for that 4th down conversion just to spare Nagy. I'm sure they talk about Mitch all the time and how he's too difficult to work with. He probably knows there's no chance to come back now.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Biggest issue on this team is Nagy...once people recognize this, the team will improve. He is garbage

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yup. Mahomes missed the same damn throw but they’re up 17-0
Yeah they both miss the same deep ball which is a Low percentage throw but at this point I would just be calling all 10 yard plus passes fuck it what do they have to lose

Grape

Liked Posts:
It is only one position and it is the QB position. That is holding the team back big time. There are other areas that need improvement but it is ALL on the QB.
The OLine is bottom 2 in the league. The TEs might be bottom 1. The WRs are top 3... in drops. Our starting RB might be the least athletic RB to every start for this team.

There's many other problems other than Mitch. Mitch is a MASSIVE problem, but he's not getting any help either.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Cohen cutting back to the middle with time running out is classic
It's amazing. I swear to God I'm done watching this team I don't know what happened but there has been some fucking internal shit going on with this team it's not possible for Cohen to cut inside he would never do that but when the team needs him to go out of bounds he doesn't ?!

PS this is just one example of many...

Status
Not open for further replies.