***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Is this team coached at all???

Not only is this team not coached, but it constantly goes into games not knowing how to attack, or defend, their opponent.

ONe more year of this, so get used to it. When they finish with 6 wins next year then the rebuild will start AGAIN.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Holy hell look at that call out...one fuxking play somehow justifies Nagy's coaching ability.....good god smh
What play was I referring to? Hes a severely limited QB if you’re too stupid to notice.

Grape

Liked Posts:
Biggest issue on this team is Nagy...once people recognize this, the team will improve. He is garbage
The OLine is bottom 2 in the league. The TEs might be bottom 1. The WRs are top 3... in drops. Our starting RB might be the least athletic RB to every start for this team, and our all purpose RB might be the dumbest RB to ever suit up for the Bears. Mitch is a bottom 5 starting QB right now.

The coach is the last thing I would point to with a team that is literally with one useful player - ARob.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will..I also gawk at train wrecks and dead animals on the road side..
Let me know how it turns out. I have laundry to fold that shows more pride than this team.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm guessing the only ones who will stay and watch the 2nd half are the trolls and the whiners......they get off on this shit.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Only Hicks is the difference everyone else has literally played better than our starters.
Don’t confuse that idiot with facts. And even without Hicks, they have dominated at times. Against bad teams.

coolio

Liked Posts:
The best offensive player Ryan Pace drafted was maybe Jordan Howard. that's the crazy part.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
10 points off defensive penalties
Nagy wasted another first half of football calling idiotic plays

46plank

Liked Posts:
Only Hicks is the difference everyone else has literally played better than our starters.
If you think that Pierre-Louis is better than Smith or Trevathan, then you don’t watch much football.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Nagy for sure should be fired. Lack of leadership. Head buried in playbook. Poor game calling. Pace? Meh. Not the bottom of the barrel. I’d be afraid the bosses would hire another hire like Emery.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I still don't believe Pace is 100% safe.
I'm honestly leaning more towards cleaning house at the end of the year, but there is almost no chance that is happening. You're going to get at least one more year of Pace/Nagy/Trubisky before major changes are made.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Guys relax. Halftime comes with adjustments. Bears are still in this to win this.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The OLine is bottom 2 in the league. The TEs might be bottom 1. The WRs are top 3... in drops. Our starting RB might be the least athletic RB to every start for this team.

There's many other problems other than Mitch. Mitch is a MASSIVE problem, but he's not getting any help either.
All on Trubisky. Sorry dude, he fucking sucks. Stop making excuses.

Grape

Liked Posts:
Not only is this team not coached, but it constantly goes into games not knowing how to attack, or defend, their opponent.

ONe more year of this, so get used to it. When they finish with 6 wins next year then the rebuild will start AGAIN.
When you put a bunch of second graders against a bunch of seventh graders, they will look they "go into games not knowing how to attack, or defend, their opponent." Good players can overcome bad coaching, but good coaching will never overcome bad players. This offense was fucked from the start and that's 100% on Ryan Pace. Every position on this offense is atrocious. We have one good offensive player compared to like 7 or 8 good defensive players.

Status
Not open for further replies.