***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
The OLine is bottom 2 in the league. The TEs might be bottom 1. The WRs are top 3... in drops. Our starting RB might be the least athletic RB to every start for this team, and our all purpose RB might be the dumbest RB to ever suit up for the Bears. Mitch is a bottom 5 starting QB right now.

The coach is the last thing I would point to with a team that is literally with one useful player - ARob.
What ?? Montgomery isn't the least athletic rb if anything he doesn't have speed. But everything else checks the box.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is only one position and it is the QB position. That is holding the team back big time. There are other areas that need improvement but it is ALL on the QB.

Lol I think somebody hacked your account this year unless there are 2 people with very similar screen names.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gotta love that the opening series was going well,,,Until Miller dropped the handoff and lost 10 yards

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I know our line sucks but Montgomery is not a starting running back. Slow as shit and no vision.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Its painful to see the gap between these two teams tonight. I know we are injured, but we aren't even putting up a competition in any way possible. KC and Reid are toying with us. They are making it look easy and we can't do anything to stop it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Grape

Liked Posts:
All on Trubisky. Sorry dude, he fucking sucks. Stop making excuses.
He does fucking suck. That doesn't excuse everyone else from fucking sucking. What's your problem lmfao why can't you admit that.

If you think Trubisky is to blame for the OL's ineptitude or the WR's drops or Montgomery's lack of legs etc... you're fucking Special person. Hopefully you're just exaggerating because I don't think that of you.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know how good do the fucking Raiders look after getting rid of Mack and getting all the first round picks they got coming from the Bears and others.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
It is only one position and it is the QB position. That is holding the team back big time. There are other areas that need improvement but it is ALL on the QB.

Sorry, but there is not one player on that oline that would start on another team, maybe whitehair, maybe.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Its painful to see the gap between these two teams tonight. I know we are injured, but we aren't even putting up a competition in any way possible. KC and Reid are toying with us. They are making it look easy and we can't do anything to stop it.
They wouldn’t even compete last a year against KC. Not even a chance this year.

Grape

Liked Posts:
What ?? Montgomery isn't the least athletic rb if anything he doesn't have speed. But everything else checks the box.
I don't believe that Montgomery is explosive nor fast. He's less athletic than Jordan Howard. He's "tough" though.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
I'm honestly leaning more towards cleaning house at the end of the year, but there is almost no chance that is happening. You're going to get at least one more year of Pace/Nagy/Trubisky before major changes are made.

They are all tied together. Can't fire Nagy and not fire Pace. Can't fire Pace and stick a new GM with Nagy and trubs. Can't let these guys pick another QB. Nagy and Pace are owed too much money to fire both.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Lets see how this stupid piece of shit Nagy misses a WR on this drive

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I've got no desire to watch the second half, nothing good is going to happen...

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
All on Trubisky. Sorry dude, he fucking sucks. Stop making excuses.

Trubisky missed one throw, but for the most part is doing what he is asked. O-Line is swiss cheese and KC defensive is blitzing us to pieces. And aside from that, Mitch can't seem to get the ball in his hands, let alone good field positions, with the defense allowing these long drives.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
Offense is flawed...

O line is garbage
No TE threat for a offense built around it
WR's dropping passes
Mitch missing on big plays
Bad play calling

Status
Not open for further replies.