***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Wait...that's the offensive genius play on 4th down in the red zone? A 50/50 jump ball to Robinson???

W.T.F.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

Sweet Dick Willie
I'm of the theory no person brought in will get a legitimate chance to compete for the job. I think it's going to be handed to him as long as Pace says so. Because there are backups right now who could out preform him.
Pace is NOT going to bring in any QB that will push Trubisky to the pine. He'll force him to be the starter.. period. He wants "his guy" to be the starting QB, even if it's apparent to most of the world at large that he's a backup journeyman, at best.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Well Nagy hit Miller in the feet and didn’t even give Robinson a chance on fourth down so checks out with me.
Lmao...Miller was suppose to get out of his break and get to pylon...but let me guess u sont see other teams do that....and a jump ball throw? Really lmao

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Thanks Chris. Fades 99 out of 412 the last 5 years.

That is the play Nagy calls on 4th down. A play that is successful less than 25% of the time across the NFL.

Trubs sucks but Nagy absolutely puts him in terrible positions.

bears26

cashapp - $bearss54
Donator
My favorite teams
New York Mets Houston Rockets Chicago Bears Oklahoma Sooners
Wait...that's the offensive genius play on 4th down in the red zone? A 50/50 jump ball to Robinson???

W.T.F.
Yes and that is what I would have done too, maybe even on 3rd down. The problem is Trubisky did not get any air under that ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.