***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I may have met one chiefs fan in my life before Mahomes...then again, I never been anywhere near the state of Kansas or Missouri..

coolio

Liked Posts:
Did anyone else think the offense moved better with Chase? Like I know he throws picks, but when he played the raiders game and the vikings games he was getting first downs and moving the chains if I could remember. The offense seemed to have opened up.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Just tell them to kneel it Andy and we won't call TOs...we promise!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Not even have 150 passing yards through 4 quarters of football. On 26 fucking passing attempts Nagy cant put 150 passing yards together.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Did anyone else think the offense moved better with Chase? Like I know he throws picks, but when he played the raiders game and the vikings games he was getting first downs and moving the chains if I could remember. The offense seemed to have opened up.

ummmm....not behind this O-Line. He is a sitting duck.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I may have met one chiefs fan in my life before Mahomes...then again, I never been anywhere near the state of Kansas or Missouri..

There were a lot in the Schotehiemer era...
Which I’m sure I spelled wrong...

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Chiefs have 23 points but our defense couldn't stop them.

I am confident that if we were given a 30-0 lead to start this game, they would have still beat up by double figures.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't know how it is possible to watch the Bears and think Nagy is putting this team in their best position to succeed.

The best? No, he can do better. But no coach can succeed with this roster

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have no idea to be honest. This is like handing a chef a jar of peanut butter and asking him to cook a world class meal. You have to have the right ingredients and Nagy clearly does t have them.

Except as the chef he got to pick some ofnthe ingredients. He chose to do nothing with the OL. He chose to sign Burton, Gabs, Dabiels, Miller, Monty etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.