***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbison

Liked Posts:
They are both bad in different ways
Fox was too conservative
Nagy is an imbecile

John Fox isn’t a bad coach. When he was in Chicago he had 0 talent on his teams. If Fox had this team this year we would be in the playoffs because we would probably have a top 5 rushing attack to go with this defense

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chiefs have 23 points but our defense couldn't stop them.

I am confident that if we were given a 30-0 lead to start this game, they would have still beat up by double figures.
The defense GAVE em 10 points off penalties

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I may have met one chiefs fan in my life before Mahomes...then again, I never been anywhere near the state of Kansas or Missouri..

I know one because family is from KC area. She was like a Bears fan (which she also is) before Mahomes when they had no real hope.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Hopefully Pace realizes he has a severe lack of talent in quite a few position groups.

At this point I might be fine with letting BOTH trevathan and kwit leave if I could get comp picks for both and rolling with roquan and pierre Louis at ilb (anything to get him off punt return team!) and finding a low cost backup.

The wr group needs a starter with speed

The te group needs a ton of help

The oline needs a guard with an attitude (ala ingognito) and young talent at tackle to replace massie and or Leno in 2021

They also need a ss and corner as prince and Haha should get let go and more money elsewhere (hopefully more comp picks)

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you actually think Nagy was supposed to put the ball in the dirt? Got it.
Nah, thought Miller didnt get out his break like he was suppose too..but again Bears would be 15-0 with Nagy and a good QB

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
NBC made a huge mistake putting us on Sunday Night....not only was this game uncompetitive from the start, but the game is gonna end 30+ minutes earlier than most Sunday Night games...

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I think you could argue the opposite. Which Likely leads to new gm, coach and qb
Mitch struggles to complete passes to wide open receivers. Forgive me for giving the benefit of the doubt to the guy who doesn’t do that.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy should have called more WR screens like he did last week..They worked great!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Except as the chef he got to pick some ofnthe ingredients. He chose to do nothing with the OL. He chose to sign Burton, Gabs, Dabiels, Miller, Monty etc.

Nagy picks the players now?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They are both bad in different ways
Fox was too conservative
Nagy is an imbecile

John Fox would probably have this team in playoffs. He would have not let OL go to shit because hw would want to run the ball and play D. Trubs would be under center, we would have a full back and Trubs would be doing a lot of play action and movement.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Nagy agreed to throw the game while he was at dinner with Reid last night. Reid says “how are you gonna do that?” Nagy says “easy, I’ll just call plays like I normally do!” Reid says “thanks, I’ll get the check.”

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
They seriously need to start from scratch. New GM and HC and QB. Then let the Macks contract run out.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Nah, thought Miller didnt get out his break like he was suppose too..but again Bears would be 15-0 with Nagy and a good QB
So it was a horribly inaccurate throw then. Thanks for agreeing with me 100000 posts later.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The oline needs a guard with an attitude (ala ingognito) and young talent at tackle to replace massie and or Leno in 2021

Nah, hard pass. That guy is just a terrible individual. Nearly as atrocious as your spelling of his name lol

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nagy picks the players now?

Dont be silly. Burton came from similar system in Philly. Chase was obviously brought in because he knew offense. Gabs was suppose to be a poor man's Hill, etc. Pace obviously acquired players based on what Nagy wanted.

Again dont be silly. Nagy is obviously involved in player acquisition. Pace is getting guys Nagy wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.