***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No I know Pace is at fault for this. He’s been here for too long with the same shit results to say Nagy had some sort of influence on this shit show. I know Mitch isn’t a good QB. He can’t even consistently hit open WRs. We have yet to see Nagy call plays with a decent QB.

You are being an idiot. Pace is at fault. So is Nagy for every acquistion since he arrived and for getting rid of Howard.

Are you honestly saying Nagy had zero input on personnel?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yeah WCBF in particular defend it saying Nagy wanted a RB who could catch but now Nagy has no say in personnel.
I stand by that too. Even the broadcast raves about Montgomery today too. It’s hard to use a RB who can catch when you have a QB who can’t throw.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Lmao...it hit the dirt because Miller didnt get out his break and was still standing straight up, where he was suppose to get back toward pylon....what dont u understand about low and away...what's it suppose to hit if receiver isnt there

What's next, you want to tell us about Mitch inaccurate throw a couple games back where Miller rounded a route and was suppose to be in a spot he wasnt and it caused a INT.....spot throwing and timing dude, this isnt the two hand touch league u played in. Nagy even called it out....rounded routes, depth, get out of breaks, etc..acting like u dont see guys do the same thing and make that diving catch at pylon a ton is comical....hint if they dont get out of their break it's going to hit the dirt
I didn’t read this because I said a simple yes or no not a novel of your bullshit.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I stand by that too. Even the broadcast raves about Montgomery today too. It’s hard to use a RB who can catch when you have a QB who can’t throw.

Ok so Nagy has a say in personnel. Thanks for confirming.

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That was neat.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But it didn’t do that. It hit the dirt. So I’ll ask again was that throw in the dirt accurate or not? A simple yes or no is enough.

Simple...Miller would have got out break and off defender, he would have made the diving catch at pylon we have seen made by many teams...so yeah throw was where it was suppose to be, receiver wasnt....if u want to call out Mitch for missing Wims early when Badger caught it and was out of bounds or overthrow on TD.....have at it.

So Nagy is a good play caller and it's all Mitchs fault? Simple yes or no

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Ok so Nagy has a say in personnel. Thanks for confirming.
Did I ever deny it? I said at the end of the day Pace is RESPONSIBLE for it though. Player acquisition is pretty much his job description in 2 words.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have no reason why anyone would defend anyone on this team outside of ARob.

Trubs has sucked on the field. Pace has sucked off the field. Nagy has sucked at both on the field (playcalling) and off the field (personnel). Yet people trying to defend him.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Simple...Miller would have got out break and off defender, he would have made the diving catch at pylon we have seen made by many teams...so yeah throw was where it was suppose to be, receiver wasnt....if u want to call out Mitch for missing Wims early when Badger caught it and was out of bounds or overthrow on TD.....have at it.

So Nagy is a good play caller and it's all Mitchs fault? Simple yes or no
Again nobody wants to read your novels of bullshit. Answer my question with a simple yes or no.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did I ever deny it? I said at the end of the day Pace is RESPONSIBLE for it though. Player acquisition is pretty much his job description in 2 words.

No at the end of the day they both are. Talent evaluation and personnel decisions are also part of being a HC.

In short, Nagy is terrible at picking ingredients and he sucks at cooking per BaBa's analogy.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn’t read this because I said a simple yes or no not a novel of your bullshit.
Its bullshit, because u dont know shit. That is the conclusion I have come up with. It doesnt fit ur bs banter that it's all Mitch's fault

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Trubs has sucked on the field. Pace has sucked off the field. Nagy has sucked at both on the field (playcalling) and off the field (personnel). Yet people trying to defend him.
Add Hicks in with AR and I agree 100%

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Maybe Kwitkowski. Thought he balled this year coming in from a backup role. That is it though.

greg23

Liked Posts:

Haha
This is funny
Reality is pace panicked; again; and have up picks; again; to trade up and draft a completely leauge average running back who's below the replacement level.

Pace IS Angelo......cant draft a productive offensive player to save his life.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
statement game by Mattel Mitch! I call him Mattel because he just toys with the defense!!!

way to stick it to all of the people who said you shouldn’t have been drafted over Mahomes.

You can see why you don’t see/hear more of an outpour of defense by Mitch’s teammates. No one believes in him, not even himself.

Nagy sucks but like I keep saying, legit QBs should be able to at least overcome bad coaching to the point of being better than inept. If he’s not playing against trash or imploding teams, he’s just another replaceable bad qb. Damn shame Ryan Pace thought this was the guy when the actual guy just came into your house and casually took a dump in your C.

Status
Not open for further replies.